Chapter 15

This chapter and next few chapters are going to have quite a big time skip. If you forgot what happened read chapter 14, hope you enjoy.

**Time Skip 2 months**

Ginny's 2 months pregnant but you can't tell unless you really look at her stomach.

The Potter have take being vampires quite well and have even invited her to join them on their trip to Mexico.

**In Harry's bedroom**

"I can't wait till we're in Mexico" Ginny said as she packed a very revealing swimsuit into her suitcase.

"Me neither Gin, but we have to get up early tomorrow because we are doing it the muggle way and going by plane" Harry said before he started kissing up and down her neck.

"Could we maybe have sex before we go to be" Ginny asked with a failed attempt at doing puppy dog eyes.

Harry could t help but laugh at her failed puppy dog eyes "Gin your already pregnant" he said even though he did miss his having intimate moments with Ginny he knew it was better for the baby.

They ended up snogging for 10 minutes then passed out as soon as their heads hit the pillows.

**Early Morning**

"Harry, Ginny we need to go in 1 hour" Lily shouted from the living room while helping Alice close her suitcase.

To her surprise they came down the stair fully dressed with Harry carrying both his and Ginny's suitcases.

"Ok let go" James said as he grabbed His and his Lily's suitcases.

**At the hotel in Mexico**

"Ok so Harry and Ginny are in here" Lily did while pointing to a door. "Alice you across from them and we're are beside you room Alice" she said.

Once everyone got settled and unpack they went for a lovely dinner in the restaurant, then for a walk along the beach.

"I can't believe I'm here, I always though the stupid vampire hunters would just keep all my family stuck inside" Ginny said as Harry wrapped his arm around her waist.

"They haven't attacked in ages so I think we're all safe" Harry said then Ginny kissed his cheek.

"I think we are going to bed now, anyone else coming?" Lily said as her and James started to walk back to the hotel. Alice started to walking after them.

"You know if someone told me I would be turned into a vampire, have a pregnant girlfriend and my family be vampires by the age of 18, I would have laughed".

"Are you happy that you found me and that were having a baby?" Ginny asked as they walked further along the beach.

"Of course I am darling, I couldn't be happier" Harry said, he then got down on his knees and kissed her small bump.

At that moment Ginny then knew that this was her life and she didn't want it any other way.

I'm sorry my chapters have been short but with school being online I am kinda prioritising work over writing. I hope you understand, I hope you all safe and well. Stay safe.

Always
Hogwarts Princess