t h r e e

Kuzupeko NSFW oneshot! (Pegging, praising, deepthroating, calling a strap on a dick cause that's hot as fuck) enjoy!

Fuyuhiko wasn't sure how he exactly got in the situation he was in considering not even 20 minutes ago he and Peko were simply having a cup of tea, but he knew he was happy to be in it.

Peko stood in front of him in nothing but a red lace bra and a strap on, a smirk on her face, looking down at the blond on his knees.

"Be a good boy and suck" Peko commanded, stepping closer to Fuyuhiko until the strap on touched his lips, he shuddered at her strict but calm tone and took the strap on into his mouth.

He eagerly took all 7 inches down his throat, he had gotten incredibly good at deep throating since he and peko began dating, and he wasn't complaining.

"Such a good boy taking all of me at once, just look at you!" Peko praised and ran her nails through Fuyuhiko's hair, pushing his head further down.

Quick thrusts, just the way Fuyuhiko liked it. Gagging on Peko's dick, drool leaking out the sides of his mouth.

A few more thrusts and Peko pulled away to allow Fuyuhiko to breathe, he gasped and a few tears flowed down his cheeks.

"A-again, please!" Fuyuhiko opened his mouth, inviting Peko to once again vigorously fuck his throat, which she gladly accepted.

By this point, a small puddle of drool had formed on Fuyuhiko's thighs as Peko continued to thrust into his mouth, making sure to let him come up for air every now and then of course.

Peko pulled away once more, smiling at the boy in front of her, proud of her work. The strap on dripping with Fuyuhiko's spit.

Fuyuhiko was a mess and completely hard, precum already leaked from his dick, a mix of drool and tears on his bare thighs.

"On the bed for me, baby" Peko helped her boyfriend up, his knees nearly buckling as he walked to the bed, sitting down and looking up at Peko was a dazed look, half smiling.

She lightly pushed him until he was laying on his back, legs spread and exposing the plug nestled deep in his ass, he moaned quietly as she slowly pulled it out, tossing it to the side and focusing back on the boy that laid in front of her.

"I'm gonna put it in now, okay?" Peko looked up at Fuyuhiko who nodded eagerly, then slowly pushed into him, letting out a quiet moan as the vibrator inside the strap began to vibrate. She cringed any time she thought about the price she paid for it, but it was totally worth it.

Slowly but surely Peko began thrusting, adding another inch every time she pushed back into Fuyuhiko. This kept up until she bottomed out.

"F-faster, Peko, please..." Fuyuhiko was panting, sweat dripping down his forehead. It was incredibly hot in their bedroom and his dominant, hot girlfriend wasn't making it any colder.

Peko smirked, pulling out slowly and watching Fuyuhiko's face relax, mouth agape as he let out a breathy moan, but not two seconds later that same face was letting out the loudest moan as Peko slammed back into her boyfriend, thrusting quick and fast.

"A-ah~ Peko! P-please... faster!" Fuyuhiko managed to get the sentence out between moans, covering his mouth as Peko fucked into him even harder than before.

"Be patient baby, I promise you'll be a shaking mess soon enough~" Fuyuhiko shuddered at those words, his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

Peko continued the relentless pace, pulling Fuyuhiko into a messy kiss, flicking her tongue against his. Fuyuhiko moaned into her mouth, enjoying the taste of his girlfriend until he suddenly felt her hit that one spot deep inside of him that made his whole body tingle.

"Th-there! Peko please!" Peko smirked once again, her own climax coming up quickly as the strap continued to relentlessly vibrate inside her.

A few more thrusts and Peko was coming, shuddering at the intense feeling, giving her goosebumps, but she wasn't done yet, Fuyuhiko still had to be taken care of.

She reached out, slowly wrapping her hand around Fuyuhiko's cock, stroking it slowly, as she did this she also slowed down her thrusts.

"I-it's too much I-" Fuyuhiko quickly shut up as Peko hit his prostate once again, still stroking his dick.

"Come on baby, you're being so good for me! Show me how good you are and cum~" Peko whispered in his ear sending a shiver down his spine, he was close- really close, and he wasn't sure he could last much longer.

A few more strokes and Fuyuhiko was coming, white ropes decorating his and Peko's chests. He sighed as she continued to stroke him, milking his cock until she was completely satisfied.

"You did so good for me, Fuyu" Peko flopped down next to her fucked out boyfriend, kissing his forehead softly.

"You're the best, y'know that?" Fuyuhiko glanced over at Peko, half smiling with almost completely closed eyes.

"I know!" Peko smiled, taking off the strap on and placing it at the end of the bed, then wrapped her arms around Fuyuhiko, pressing his head into her soft chest.

He smiled, yawning softly as Peko stroked his hair, humming a light tune as the two feel asleep, too lazy to clean up the mess they had made.

- - -

This is short but eh it's okay cause I really like how it turned out. I love these two so much they're perfect ugh. Babies.