f i v e

Fluffy quite short komahina oneshot! Enjoy ♡

"Welcome to Beautiful Blossoms! How may I help you?" Hajime beamed, greeting the customer with his usual warm, inviting smile.

"I'm just browsing! I'll let you know if I need anything!" The customer smiled as she began walking around the room, going straight for the succulents on the back shelf.

Hajime ended up ringing up a planter filled with six different mini cacti for the lady, she seemed very excited to take the arrangement home with her.

"That'll be $28.50" Hajime smiled, taking the bills from the customer, handing her the change and waving goodbye as she left the store.

- - -

Closing time, both Hajime's least and most favourite time of the day. He loved working at the shop, but honestly and truly he just couldn't wait to get home to Nagito so he could tell him about his day and relax in the green house with a cup of coffee.

"I'm heading home, Mahiru! Have a good night and a safe drive home!" Hajime peeked through the back room's open door, waving goodbye to his coworker who was taking pictures of the different floral arrangements she had made throughout the day.

"You too, Hajime!" Mahiru didn't even look up from her camera, simply giving Hajime a nod, before taking another picture.

Walking home was pleasant, especially since it was the summer and the sun was only beginning to set even though it was nearing eight at night.

Hajime enjoyed the warm summer air, watching the sunset as he made his way through the small neighborhood where his shop resided, he stopped a few times to say hello to friends who passed by, and of course to pet the local stray cats.

The more he saw those cats, the more he thought about adopting one with Nagito, they definitely had the money to take care of them, but he wasn't so sure about having to clean up after them when they made a mess.

Finally, he reached his home, immediately making his way to the backyard where their Greenhouse was, knowing Nagito would be in there relaxing or taking care of the plants.

Hajime gave a quick knock before opening the door, shutting it quietly behind him, smiling at his sleeping boyfriend.

Nagito laid in a hammock, a book about fungi spread across his chest, his hands and jeans covered in dirt.

Hajime walked over quietly to the sleeping boy, removing the book from his chest and stroking his cheek softly to wake him up.

Nagito mumbled quietly, licking his dry lips before slowly opening his eyes, smiling up at his boyfriend who still had his warm hand placed against his cold, pale cheek.

"Well good evening to you, Hajime..." Nagito yawned, touching his palm to the top of Hajime's hand, he smiled softly, taking hajime's hand in his own and kissing it softly.

"How was work, baby?" Nagito sat up in the hammock, encouraging his boyfriend to lay next to him.

Hajime obliged, laying almost completely on top of his boyfriend, resting his head on his chest.

Nagito ran his fingers through his boyfriends soft hair, messing it up slightly and giggling as Hajime pushed his hand away.

"Aw come on, your hands are full of dirt! Now I gotta shower!" Hajime faked a frown, quickly turning it up into a smile when Nagito pressed his lips against his own.

"Come on, tell me about your day, baby."

- - -

Short but sweet oneshot! I'd make it longer but I think it's pretty cute leaving it there, plus I need to go cook dinner haha. Hope you guys enjoyed this, lemme know by commenting! Also I'm always down for requests so you can comment on the chapter titled "introduction" to make one !!