s i x

NSFW soudham oneshot (femboy kazuichi, lots of praise from gundham, soft sleepy sex) this is another very self indulgent one, also I always use kazuichi's last name because I just REALLY like the fact that his name is soda, so just to let you know,lmao enjoy ♡

The clock read 2:14am, yet two boys who were supposed to be asleep in their rooms were doing exactly the opposite.

Soda laid on his boyfriend's chest, humming softly as Gundham played with his hair, his beanie laid somewhere on the floor, long forgotten. The two had been sitting like this for hours now, both too lazy to make an effort to move.

One boy was simply drifting in and out of sleep, playing with his boyfriend's hair, and the other? Well... let's just say he was thinking some rather impure thoughts.

Soda realized just a little too late that he had made quite the mistake, having no pants to contain his rather obvious erection, his cock pressing against gundham's thigh.

"Someone thinking about some exciting things?" Gundham peered down at the pink haired boy who hid his face in Gundham's scarf, cursing his hormones for making everything awkward.

"M-maybe?" Soda mumbled, pressing his thighs together in an effort to contain the bulge showing through his soft skirt.

"Mmm... do you want me to do something about it?" Gundham shuffled a little on the bed, sitting up more to see Soda better.

Soda blushed furiously, nodding slightly, face still hidden in Gundham's scarf. He felt two hands moving at an agonizingly slow pace up his thigh high socks until they rested on his hips, fingers drumming softly at the squishy skin that resided there.

In one swift movement, Gundham had Soda in his lap, lazily looking up at his boyfriend through half lidded eyes. Once again, Soda felt two hands travel across his skin, only this time they slowly made their way down, down lower and lower until-

"A-ah! Gundham~" Soda sucked in a breath through his teeth as Gundham palmed him softly through his panties, he felt a small wet patch form as precum began to leak from his pale cock.

"It's alright baby, I'll take good care of you, just relax and let me do all the work." Gundham slid two fingers into the waistband of Soda's underwear, pulling them down until his cock was free.

Soda hissed as Gundham took him in his hand, stroking him softly. No matter how many times they did this, it made Soda weak every single time. Gundham really was just that good with his hands.

Small moans escaped the shorter boy's lips as Gundham continued to stroke him, occasionally running a thumb over the tip and making Soda buck his hips harshly. It was quite amusing, seeing his boyfriend completely come undone at his touch, right in his lap. What made it even better was he was the only one that got to see Soda like this, and he loved it.

Gundham placed soft kisses down the side of Soda's neck, occasionally sucking lightly at certain spots to get a reaction from the boy on top of him.

While one hand stayed where it was, stroking his boyfriends cock, the other came up to Soda's lips. Gundham simply whispered 'suck' in Soda's ear, making him shiver and take his boyfriend's slender fingers into his mouth, coating them with spit.

When Gundham was satisfied, he pulled his fingers from Soda's mouth, right before moving them past his panties and prodding at Soda's hole.

"A-ah... Gundham!" Soda gasped as Gundham only rubbed his entrance, smirking at the boy in his lap.

"I told you to relax, just let me take care of you, okay?" Gundham kissed Soda softly before pressing a spit soaked finger into him, slowly curling it inside of him, then another was added, slowly fucking into the moaning mess of a boy.

"I'm gettin' real close babe- ah! There!" Soda rolled his hips in an effort to get him to repeat what he had just done, Gundham's fingers brushing against his prostate once again.

Soda moaned, closing the gap between him and his boyfriend once again, kissing him lazily. He was getting close, really close. If Gundham kept this up he wasn't going to last another minute.

"Hold on baby, here, how about getting on your stomach for me?" Gundham softly moved Soda off his lap, turning him onto his stomach, briefly letting go of his cock and removing his fingers.

Soda groaned at the loss of touch, pouting quietly as he waited for what Gundham would do next.

He felt his skirt ride up slightly and a hand come up to his hips, pulling his panties down his ass and off his legs.

"Wouldn't want to ruin those, they're my favourite pair after all..." Gundham mumbled, taking off his belt and discarding it on the floor along with Soda's underwear. Not even bothering to take off his jeans, he simply pulled them down just enough to let his dick spring free.

Grabbing the small bottle of lube from his bedside table, Gundham quickly poured some into his hand, groaning as he stroked himself. At this point soda was getting impatient, backing up his ass until he touched Gundham.

"Ah ah ah, watch it, baby. You know who's in charge here. Be patient" Gundham pushed Soda into the mattress as softly as he could and lined himself up with Soda's entrance, pushing in slowly.

The immediate pressure that surrounded Gundham was incredible, every inch of his cock being squeezed mercilessly by Soda, of course not on purpose, but at any rate he would need to relax a little in order for Gundham to continue.

Gundham rubbed Soda's back gently, whispering for him to relax and just enjoy, and Soda quickly exhaled a breath he didnt know he was even holding, instantly relaxing around Gundham.

"Better. Good boy~" Gundham praised, moving in and out of his boyfriend, slowly picking up the pace as his hips became flush with Soda's perfect ass.

Once again, Gundham reached for Soda's cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts, indulging in the sound of his moaning boyfriend.

"Close! I'm close again, oh please... please a little harder~" Soda sighed as Gundham's thrusts once again sped up, the sound of skin against skin filling the room.

Gundham felt Soda momentarily clench around him, a practical death grip around his cock that forced him to bite back a loud groan, and with that, Soda was coming, his whole body shaking softly as he came down from his high, sighing softly into the sheets.

"Cum in me? Please..?" Soda mumbled sleepily into the mattress, ass still in the air. Immediately Gundham went back to his usual quick pace, pounding into his boyfriend until he felt a heat pool in his gut and he was coming, hard.

He would never admit it, but God if he didn't find it incredibly hot when Soda let him cum inside him...

"Feel better?" Soda mumbled, a sleepy smile spread across his face, he kissed Gundham softly smiling into the kiss, giggling as Gundham pulled down his skirt, tossing it to the side leaving Soda in nothing but his boyfriends oversized shirt.

Gundham lazily kicked off his jeans and underwear climbing under the covers next to a sleepy Soda, peppering his face with soft kisses.

"You're beautiful, y'know?" Gundham mumbled, running a hand through Soda's slightly damp hair. Getting no reply, Gundham knew his boyfriend had fallen asleep, a smile still spread across his face.

- - -

I don't wanna proof read thiiiissss I'm so tired !! But I gotta do it for max, man. Anyway, this was so fun to write I really hope yall liked it... let me know by commenting aaaa