f o u r

Time for my favourite rare pair! Gokuma :,) this is very self indulgent lmao

"Kokichi? Gonta not sure why... you wearing his shirt?" Gonta sat on his bed, Kokichi in front of him. They had been hanging out together during free time a lot more recently, and Gonta was quite enjoying himself, he liked being with Kokichi, and he hoped Kokichi felt the same way.

The smaller boy had one of Gonta's button ups draped over his shoulders, it hung loosely on him and practically looked like a dress.

"Well... that's what friends do, Gonta! Don't I look cute?" Kokichi did a little twirl, the shirt flapping lightly as he spun.

"Ah- yes, Gonta think you look cute!" Gonta nodded, smiling at the boy in front of him.

Kokichi wasn't expecting that response and blushed rather harshly... he didn't expect Gonta to actually agree with him.

"Hey! Don't go making an ultimate supreme leader blush like that! Apologize!" Kokichi quickly switched back to his normal lying, closed off self, waving a finger in Gonta's face.

"Oh! Gonta sorry, he didn't mean to make Kokichi blush! Promise!" Gonta quickly apologized, a serious expression crossing his face.

Kokichi thought for a moment... was now really the time to tell Gonta his true feelings? They had been hanging out a lot lately and Kokichi noticed the way Gonta acted around him, he had noticed his own feelings began to feel more romantic than friendly.

But if anybody knew Kokichi, they'd know that he wasn't one to tell others how he really felt. However, this situation had him wishing he would just open up already. What was so hard about telling the truth anyway?

Finally, after a good minute of thinking, Kokichi plopped down on the bed next to Gonta, placing a small pale hand on his friends rather large thigh, he looked up at Gonta.

"Um... Gonta? Y'know how we've been spending lots of time together? And how I like to steal your clothes?" Kokichi bit at his lip nervously, watching Gonta's eyes light up.

"Oh yes! Gonta really like spending time with Kokichi! And he likes when Kokichi wears Gonta's shirts, Gonta think you look very cute!" Gonta nodded eagerly and Kokichi once again blushed hard, turning away for only a moment to compose himself.

"A-ah yeah, well, Gonta when people do things like that, it's a sign that they like... you..." Kokichi cringed, waiting for Gonta's reply, afraid of what he would say.

"Gonta likes Kokichi too! Kokichi is good friend!" Gonta smiled softly at Kokichi who twiddled his thumbs, realizing he would have to be a lot more specific with Gonta.

"Yes, I know, but this kind of like is different. It's like, a love kind of thing. Usually people that do this want the other person to be their um... partner?" Kokichi tried his best to explain to Gonta, and his face went from confused to understanding.

"Oh! So Kokichi want to be Gonta's boyfriend? Gonta never had boyfriend before... or girlfriend! Only friends!" Gonta took Kokichi's small hand in his own, smiling at the small boy next to him.

Kokichi stuttered, trying to find the right words to say. It was a lot to handle at once.

"Would you... want to be my boyfriend?" Kokichi looked up at Gonta, his voice tinged with anxiety.

"Gonta would like that very much! Gonta think Kokichi make very good boyfriend!"

And with those words, Kokichi finally relaxed, silently thanking Atua that everything turned out alright.

Kokichi played with Gonta's hair, trying to decide if he should take it a step further. After a little while, he gently crawled into Gonta's lap, wrapping his arms around the gentle giant's neck.

"Boyfriends um... do this a lot. They like to kiss. Are you okay with that?" Kokichi looked into Gonta's big red eyes, and watched him nod slowly, he leaned in and kissed Kokichi's nose, pulling away and smiling.

Kokichi returned the kiss, kissing Gonta on the lips. Gonta was a little stiff, but Kokichi rubbed his back softly, encouraging him to relax into it, and soon enough Gonta got the hang of it, parting his lips slightly so their lips could connect better.

"Gonta like Kokichi a lot..." Gonta pulled away to look at the boy in his lap, his cheeks pink.

"I like you a lot too, Gonta..."

- - -

Mmm I love Gokuma so much it's such a cute rare pair. The fact that Gonta is 1'5ft taller than Kokichi? Absolutely immaculate. I love them sm.