Chapter 4

•KREW•

The girls that me and the homies was chilling with started throwing these firecracker things on the ground by each other's feet causing us to laugh.

"N-No I'm sorry I won't do it again". I heard somebody say and I look over seeing a man covering his face before he started hitting himself.

The girl he was with wrapped her arms around him and he hits her back so hard that she fell into him causing them to fall to the ground and he kept hitting her as she held onto him.

"Look at this bitch she's weird as fuck holding that man like that". One of the girls said causing the other girls to laugh.

"That's Sariah and her retarded ass father". Another girl said as they laughed again but I was confused as hell.

"Y'all chill out on that". I said causing them to look over at me.

"Why she knows her father is slow so I don't know why she brought him out of the house". The girl I had my arm around said.

"You bitches better stop talking". The girl that was holding the man said as she helped him up.

When she turned around I was shocked to see it was the girl from my brother's college.

"Or what". One of the girls said mugging her as the others did the same.

"Ain't no or what I'm gone whoop your ass". She said walking up and the girls all started walking towards her.

"Y'all chill let's go". I said and they stopped before rolling their eyes.

Turning around they walk back over and get in the car.

Looking at the girl who's name I just learned is Sariah I stare at her and she rolls her eyes pushing her father to walk before following behind him.

Shaking my head I get in the car starting it up.

"That shit y'all did wasn't cool at all man". Vincent one of my homies said shaking his head.

"Yeah I can't fuck with no bitches that's, that grimey". Another one of my workers said.

"I don't see how it's grimey when she knows her dad is a fucking sped yet she brings him out". One of the girls said and the others nodded.

"Hell nah man aye Krew put these bitches out". Vincent said and I pulled over stopping the car.

"Get out". I said staring straight ahead.

"What why". One of the girls asked looking surprised.

"Cause you bitches is disrespectful now get the fuck out". I said reaching over her and opening the door.

She just sat there not moving as her friends got out.

"Yo is you dumb I just said get out". I said mugging her.

"Come on Esme". Her friends said and she folded her hands over her chest.

"He don't run me so I'm not getting out". She said closing the door back causing me to laugh.

Opening the door I walk over to her side swinging the door open. Reaching over her I unbuckle her seatbelt and move back.

"This my last time saying it get the fuck out my car". I said leaning on the door.

"Seriously Esme get out of his car". One of her friends said.

"I said no". She said and I shake my head.

Reaching in the car I roughly grab her by her shirt snatching her out of the car and tossing her on the ground.

"Maybe next time you'll listen to your friends". I said before walking back to the drivers side getting in.

"You wild man". Vincent said causing us to laugh.

"Bitch was getting on my nerves". I said pulling off.

I need to get in contact with Sariah...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE