Chapter 6

|A few days later|
                                      •SARIAH•

Today Krew wanted me to meet up with a few of his friends and since my dad was with Linda today I decided to go.

Tossing my bag in the passenger seat I close my door and start the car. Pulling off I turn the radio up and look around as I drive.

|10 minutes later|

Grabbing my backpack I get out of the car and walk into the house to see my dad sitting on the couch watching tv.

"LINDA". I call out closing the door behind me.

"Yes sweetheart". She said coming out of the kitchen wiping her hands.

"Nothing I was just seeing where you were how was he today". I ask walking over and holding my hand out for him to shake.

"He had a little episode today but other than that he was fine". She said and I nodded my head.

"I don't know when I'll be back today but if you need me to come back call me". I said and she nodded before walking back into the kitchen.

Going to my room I change clothes. And as I am in the middle of doing my hair I hear knocking at the door before Krews voice filled the whole place.

"Pops how you doing man". I heard him say and I smiled shaking my head as I continued doing what I was doing.

Finishing up getting dressed I grab my things and walking to the living room.

"What are y'all in here doing". I ask looking at Krew sitting next to my dad.

"Your dad is showing me his math equations this joint is lit". Krew said looking up at me with a smile on his face.

"And-and this one is my first one I solved". My dad said pointing to an equation in his note book.

"That's dope what is this one". Krew asked pointing to another one.

"That's-that's one that I'm working on". My dad said with a smile on his face.

"You ready to go". I ask and he looks over at me.

"Yeah let's go but aye pops imma be back around so we can work on an equation together". He said standing up from the couch.

"R-really". My dad asked looking up at him.

"Yeah no doubt". He said shaking his hand before walking over to me.

"Bye daddy". I said waving at him and he waved back.

Walking out of the house we get in the car.

"You better not be lying to my dad". I said looking over at him as he drives.

"Man ain't nobody lying to your old man he cool people and believe it or not I'm good in math". He said looking over at me.

"Oh really". I ask and he nods.

The rest of the ride we just talked getting to know each other.

|20 minutes later|

Looking out of the window I see a whole bunch of dudes sitting outside of the house with a few girls.

Getting out he grabs my hand and we walk inside the house.

"Y'all this my girl Sariah". He said and I look at him.

"Yo girl". I ask causing him to laugh.

"Yeah my girl". He said looking down at me.

"Nah son hi i'm his FRIEND Sariah it's nice to meet y'all". I said waving at them as they laughed.

"You dating my class partner". I heard someone say causing me to look over and see T'Jay.

"This who you was talking about". He asked his brother T'Jay.

"Yeah". He said nodding his head.

Walking over to the couch Krew sits down and as soon as I went to sit down I was pulled into his lap. I'm not going to act like I didn't want to sit here so I leaned back into him.

"How your dad doing". A guy asked and I didn't know who he was.

"That's Vincent". Krew said and I just nod.

"He's doing good thanks for asking". I said giving him a small smile.

"You know my uncle is autistic maybe him and your pops could hang". He said as Krew rubbed my thigh.

"My dad isn't really the social type you'll only get a conversation out of him if it's about math". I said looking down at Krews hand before looking back at him.

"Aww hell I fucking hate math like what was the purpose of that shit, nothing exactly they just making shit up to make my life harder". He said causing everybody to laugh.

"Hell yeah in high school they put me in calculus I failed that damn class three times". Another dude said shaking his head causing us to laugh.

"What is your uncle interested in". I ask making conversation.

"He like collecting stamps he could gone on and on about them". He said causing me to smile.

"I'll have to meet him one day". I said sitting up a little bit.

"No doubt about it". He said nodding his head.

All of his friends were pretty cool and I spent the whole time talking to them.

I didn't think they would be this cool...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE