Chapter 10

|A few days later|
•SARIAH•

I have a really big exam in a few days and I haven't even started studying for it. I always let my father watch cartoons to keep him occupied while I study.

"Paw Patrol or PJ Mask". I ask looking from the tv to him as he laid out on the couch.

"Paw patrol". He said and I nod clicking on it before placing the remote on the table.

After he was situated I take my things out of my backpack, sit on the floor at the table, and open up my books. Once I found the page I will be studying I put my airport in and get to work.

|3 hours later|

Feeling my phone buzz I lift my head of the table and see that it was just an Instagram notification. Laying it back in the table I run my hand through my hair with a sigh.

"Daddy where are you". I ask noticing that he wasn't on the couch.

Standing up I walk to his playroom and he wasn't in there. Looking all around the house I couldn't find him and I start to panic.

~On the other side of town~

Walking down the street I turn down this hallway like street and I see something laying on the ground. So I walk over and crouch down seeing it was a person.

"Ok". I question moving her hair out of her face and it had booboos all over it.

"Hey ok right". I ask again taking a seat by her and lifting her into my arms.

"I make better okay". I say rubbing her face and when I look down at my hand there was blood.

"Blood, blood". I say looking at it with a frown on my face.

"OH MY GOD SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE". I hear someone yell causing me to look over.

A few minutes later I was being slammed on my stomach with my hands behind my back before being placed in a cop car.

"Lights on". I ask because I wanted to see the colorful lights and I was hit in the face.

Little did they know someone saw the whole thing.

~Back on the other side of town~

"I don't know I just woke up and he wasn't here and he never leaves the house". I say looking over at Krew who was driving.

"Don't worry we gone find him alright I'm sure he's fine". He said looking from the road to me and I nod my head.

"You're right". I said letting out a sigh looking out the window to see a crowd of people and three police cars.

" I wonder what happened over there". I say causing Krew to look over.

I was about to look away when I see them place my father in the back of a cop car before they pulled off.

"Follow that car". I said pointing at it and he did as told.

| 15 minutes later|

We pull up at the police station and I see them roughing pulling my father out of the car.

"DADDY". I call out and he looked over trying to walk to me but they yanked him back and pushed him inside the building.

"Let's go inside and see what's up". Krew said pushing me towards the building.

Walking inside I go up to the front desk.

"I'm here because my father was recently brought in and I would like to know why and see about getting him out". I said to the officer at the desk.

"Are you talking about the man they just brought in". He asked and I nodded my head.

"He killed someone and he's not getting released". He said and I laughed shaking my head.

"I'm sorry what you have the wrong guy you see he has Autism he doesn't understand what's going on most of the time there's no way he could kill someone". I said in disbelief because I knew there was no way.

"Well, when we got to the scene he was there holding the dead women with blood all over him". He said with a bored expression on his face.

"Okay but that doesn't mean he killed her I would like to see him". I said and he shook his head.

"He isn't aloud any visitors". He said blankly sitting back in his chair.

"He needs someone in there while they interrogate him he doesn't know any better and you're acting like you don't give a fuck when I slap the shit out of you I guarantee you will ". I said getting frustrated.

"Threating an officer are we". He asked standing up.

"Nah but we will be back with a lawyer". Krew said pulling me out of the station.

"This is a bunch if bullshit there's no way he could have done that you can clearly tell there's something wrong with him". I said shaking my head as we got in the car.

"It's all good I got my lawyer on it right now just calm down". He said starting the car and pulling off.

I can't believe this is happening right now...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE