Chapter 8

|A few days later|
•SARIAH•

Today I plan on taking my dad out for ice cream since we haven't been in a while so I'm sure he'll love it. As far as Krew I haven't spoken to him even when going to his house to work on the project with T'Jay.

"Dad you ready to go". I ask walking into his room after knocking on the door.

He didn't say anything he just got up from the bed and walked out.

Since the ice cream shop is down the road from the house I decided to walk.

"Where's my friend". I heard my dad say causing me to look over at him.

"We're not in good terms right now". I said and he looked sad.

"I could call him for you so that you guys can talk". I said pulling out my phone.

Going to krews contact I press the call button and listened as it rung. After a few more rings I realized he wasn't going to answer so I hung up.

"He's busy right now daddy I'll try again later on okay". I said putting my phone away and looking over at him.

He nodded before talking to himself again.

|10 minutes later|

Finally making it to the shop I get excited because I've been wanting Ice cream for a while.

"We're here". I say excitedly to my dad and he jumps up and down excitedly as he clapped and I do the same thing.

"Come on let's go". I say holding the door open for him.

It was kind of slow with only a few people in line and at the tables. We walk in line and I look at the menu to see what I was going to try this time.

My dad always got the same cookies and cream Ice cream in a waffle cone.

"What can I get you today Sariah". The lady asked with a smile.

"Can I get the cookie crumble a small please". I ask and she nods grabbing a cup.

She fixed my ice cream and then went on to fix my dad's. After I paid I looked around for a seat and I see Krew with the same group of people he was with at the park that day.

I guess I was looking at him for too long because he looked over and the girl he was with did too. Rolling my eyes I look away.

"Lets go sit over there". I said pointing to the spot on the other side of the shop.

Walking over we take a seat and begin eating our ice cream.

"Is it good". I ask with a small smile and he nods his head looking away from me.

I see that he had some on his face so I pick up a napkin and reach over to wipe his face and he moves his head.

"Daddy let me clean your face". I say with a sigh and he shakes his head.

"NO". He yells and everybody in the shop looks over at us.

"Why does she keep bringing his ass out the house knowing he's dumb as hell". I heard a female from Krews table say loudly causing me to look over there only to see it was the same girl from the park.

"Bitch why does your mama let you out of the house when she knew she should have swallowed you". I ask placing the spoon and napkin on the table.

"Y'all chill". One of Krews friends said.

"Apologize". Krew said to her as she smacked her lips.

"You want me to apologize cause she always taking his special ed ass somewhere". She said and that was it.

I calmly stood from my seat and walked towards their table.

"Get the fuck up I want to fight". I said standing directly in front of her.

"Girl go sit down somewhere before I beat your ass".She said waving me off causing her friends to laugh.

"Chill baby your daddy here". I heard Krew say but I ignored him.

"I'm gone give you till the count of three to get the hell up". I said mugging her and she sat there rolling her eyes making slick comments.

"One...Three". I said before drawing my arm back and punching the shit out of her.

Backing away I swing by arms back and forth.

"Come on bitch you got all the mouth in the world". I say getting worked up.

She sits there holding her hand under her leaking nose in shock and I see one of her friends get up.

"Look I don't have no beef with you so sit down". I said pointing at the chair.

"Hell no you just sucker punched my friend I want my one's". She said walking up on me and I swung catching her right in the eye.

"DAMN". I hear one of the boys yell.

She starts swinging getting a few hits in before I started tagging her ass and in the middle of us fighting I felt someone pulling my hair so I started windmilling.

"Aight that's enough". I heard someone say before we were pulled apart.

Getting out of whoever was holding me arms I walk over to my dad.

"Lets go home daddy you can eat it on the way". I say and he stands up walking ahead of me.

"Sariah". I heard Krew say my name causing me to look over

"Fuck you". I said following my dad out of the shop.

They really got me fucked up...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE