The End

|A few days later|
                                      •SARIAH•

I had just finished getting ready for my fathers court date today and Krew was waiting for me.

"Today's the day are you ready". He asked watching as I finished my make up.

"I been ready I just have a feeling he's coming home today". I said turning to look at him.

"That's good keep that mentality when we get in there don't let him see you stressed or sad". He said and I nod my head.

"I don't know if I told you but I am so thankful for you being on this journey with me and sticking through it". I said as he got off of the bed.

"You tell me all the time and it ain't nothing to it you my girl so I got to support you and pops my dude". He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"When did I agree to become your girl because until you ask me I'm single". I asked looking up at him.

"Sariah will you be my girl baby". He asked looking down at him.

"Yes I will be tour girl". I said smiling and he picked me up hugging me tightly.

"Alright let's go before we're late". He said placing me down.

"You right come on". I said grabbing my things and walking out of the room.

We walk outside and get in the car. He starts it up before pulling off.

|Court House|

Getting out of the car I look around and see a lot of reporters.

As we were walking inside the court house I look over and see Miranda. I look at her for a little bit longer before breaking eye contact and walking in.

Taking a seat court began and they picked up where we left off.

"Can I have the witness Miranda to the stand please". The dead women's lawyer said.

I watch as Miranda got up from her seat and started walking to the front before she stopped by me grabbing my hand.

"I'm going to make this right". She whispered to me causing me to give her a confused look.

She let my hand go before walking up to the stand and taking a seat. They did the whole bible thing before asking her some questions.

"I have something to say". Miranda said and people started murmuring.

"Go ahead". The judge said nodding her head.

"Sariah I'm so sorry I never meant to lie on your father he didn't murder that girl someone else did". She said causing me to look at her in shock.

"A man with a dragon tattoo did it and I think their are apart of that well known gang group". She said looking over at the judge who was writing something down.

"I was threaten that if I didn't lie and say her father did it then I would die and they would kill Sariah and her boyfriend". She said and the judge lifted her head up putting her pencil down.

"Do you know the name of the person who threatened you". The judge asked her and she nodded her head.

"His name is officer Ro-". She started to say before a gunshot went off and everybody started running and screaming.

I was frozen in place as I watched her staring at me holding her neck as blood gushed out.

"Baby get up we got to go". Krew said lifting me up and running out of the court room.

The police lead us to a safe area. 

"We're going to have to ask everyone but the family to leave". An officer said and people started getting up walking out.

"We are going to have you and the jury in a private room after we check for weapons again". The same officer said and I nod my head.

"I think she was going to say officer Roth". I said looking over at Krew.

"You sure baby cause I don't want to have my nigga pick him up and he not the right person". He said rubbing my back.

"I'm sure I mean think about it he was the same officer that interrogated my dad and had him locked up". I said turning my body towards him.

"I got some people on him right now". He said typing away on his phone.

"Alright once we get y'all checked we are going to be starting court again". The officer said and we stood up.

He patted me down and did a medal detector. He did the same for Krew before leading us into the room.

"I'm just going to get straight to it and ask what the jury thinks". The judge said as we sat down.

"We've had a few days to look over the case, evidence , and listen to the arguments from both parties and we find the defendant, Not guilty". The said and it felt like the whole world stopped.

"BABY DID YOU HEAR THAT". Krew yelled jumping up and down.

I covered my face as I started crying when I was picked up and spun around.

"Release him". She said and Krew put me down.

I look over and see my dad coming from the back. When he looked over and seen me he ran over to me bringing me in a hug.

"I go home". He asked looking down at me and I nod my head.

"Yaaaay". He said jumping up and down clapping happily.

"Hey pops". Krew said causing him to look over at him.

"FRIEND". He yelled running over giving Krew a big hug and they both started crying.

"I missed you so much man". Krews voice cracked as he hugged him tighter.

" I miss you too friend". My dad said with a big smile on his face.

"You hungry, want to go eat". Krew asked him and he quickly nodded.

"Burger from five guys". He said still holding on to krews side.

"Come on let's go eat". Krew said and he grabbed my hand still holding my father.

Krew helped my dad in the car and tried to close the door but he stopped him.

"Stay with me". He said holding Krews arm.

"I got to drive pops let Sariah stay with you". He said rubbing his hand.

" Me love Sariah but me want friend". He said and I playfully gasped.

"Dang daddy I'm hurt but I'll drive". I said causing my dad to smile pulling on Krew to get in the back.

Krew handed me the keys and closed the door. I get in and start the car up before pulling off.

|Five Guys|

When we pulled up we got out going inside. They sat us down and took our order and it wasn't long before the food came.

"Is it good daddy".  I ask and he nods his head as Krew wiped his mouth.

I could help but to look at them as smile as they talked to each other.

Although Krew has his flaws he's a great man and my father really likes him and that's more than I could ask for.

Although it is sad that he went through this and the whole time he was Innocent...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE