ONE

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ
𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 𝟺:𝟹𝟸𝚙𝚖

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 𝟺:𝟹𝟸𝚙𝚖

"Turn around for me pretty girl." I said taking a video of this girl head I just did.

"Girl I love it how much you said again?" She asked looking in her wallet.

"Just a hundred would be good." She pulled some money out her wallet and gave me a extra fifty dollars.

"You gave me extra." I said tryna give her the extra money she gave me. She waved me off "girl that's a tip you slayed my hair."

"You didn't need to do that." I lied.

𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖 𝙢𝙚.

"Girl yes I do you always have my hair looking right." She said getting her stuff heading to the door.

"Alright girl thank you I'll see you next time." She said walking out the door.

I waved and went in my room and payed on the bed posting the video on my insta story I took of her hair.

           𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮._. 1ᴍɪɴ

"Tiara

"Tiara." My sister busted into my room.

Me and my sister Jada have different mothers and we are a month apart. My sister was living with my dad before he got locked up because her mother died from a overdose when Jada was only 2 years old. So my mama took her in and gave her love and support a mother could give.

I mugged her "Why you always busting in my damn room?"

"Girl come ride with me somewhere." Rolling her eyes.

"Where you going." I sighed.

"Woo house."

Woo is her so called boyfriend. Those muthafuckas be cheating on each other and argue all day but at the end of the day they always up under each other.

𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙢𝙛.

"I guess." I was bored and I'm always at home so why not. I slid on my slides and grabbed my purse.

"Ight let's go." She said leading the way to her car. I don't have a car because I can't drive for shit.

We got on the car and started making our way to Woo house. I looked over at my sister "you doing a pop up ain't you?"

"You know I am sis nigga got me fucked all the way up." Muggin the street while she drove.

I busted out laughing knowing she was finna do some extra shit when we get there.

She cut her eyes at me "bitch it's not funny." Looking like she was finna cry.

I immediately stopped laughing and replaced my smile with a mug "I know you not finna cry like you don't be cheating."

She stayed quiet and soon enough we pulled up to Woo house. She got out first with a attitude stomping to the door.

I sped walked up to her and looked at her "bitch you could've waited till I got out the care."

She looked at me "sorry bitch I'm on a mission."

She proceeded to bang on the door like the police til Woo opened the door with a mug.

"Fuck you knockin on my door like dat fa." And let us in.

"Nigga I'm really finna go off yo." She said walking up the stairs to his room with him following behind her leaving me by the door.

𝙒𝙤𝙬.

Feeling eyes on me I turned my head and saw three boys and a girl.

"Your pretty as hell." The girl said smiling.

I looked at her and smiled "thank you."

She held her hand out to me "I'm Amiyah but you can call me Mimi." I acted like I didn't see her hand "I'm Tiara." I said with a white people smile.

She looked at me and chuckled "oh you one of those. Why you just standing there you can sit on the couch."

I nodded my head and walked over to a couch next to a nigga smoking a blunt. I took out my phone and scrolled through my Instagram timeline.

Feeling somebody stare at the side of my face I turned my head and saw the nigga I sat next to looking at me with the meanest mug I've ever seen.

"Draco stop lookin at that girl like dat." One of the niggas said looking at me munching on some hot Cheeto puffs.

The nigga Draco mugged me and ole dude and got up walking out the living room.

"My name Kash." The nigga said and I just waved not knowing what to say.

The last nigga that haven't said anything the whole time that was staring into space with a double cup in his hand looked at me and said "I'm Ban."

"Nice to meet y'all."

Mimi came and sat next to me "who are you to my best friend?" She asked looking at me. I scrunched my face up "who you talm bout."

"Jada." She said without moving here eyes away from my face. "Oh she my sister."

She must of new about me because she snapped her fingers together and said "ohh she told me bout you you be doing hair too don't you? You think you can do mine?"

Nodding my head I said "yeah just text my Instagram when you ready my Instagram is Tiara dot underscore dot."

"Ight thank you girl imma hit you up fo sho." And then she went back to her phone.

About twenty minutes later Woo and Jada came down the stairs.

"You ready to go?" Jayda asked smiling hard as hell.

"Yeah. It was nice meeting y'all." I said standing up waving.

They all waved back and went back to minding their business. On my way to the front door I felt somebody staring at me and turned to see Draco looking at me again.

All I did was walk out the door with my sister next to me.

"Bitch I just got some bomb ass dick." She said in a happy tone.

𝙈𝙗𝙣.

————————
I'm still gonna update the other book I just didn't wanna be bored over this long ass break we got but anyways.. hope y'all like and VOTE.