EIGHT

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚜 || 𝟼:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖

"I'ma ride that dick like a stolen carI got the best pussy that you had thus farWhich bitch you know goin' hard as me?I'ma ride or die and I'on need the keys (fuck it up)I'm finna bounce that ass and drop that ass and pop it like a shootoutI pulle...

I got the best pussy that you had thus far
Which bitch you know goin' hard as me?
I'ma ride or die and I'on need the keys (fuck it up)
I'm finna bounce that ass and drop that ass and pop it like a shootout
I pulled them panties down, he smilin' like they bought the food out
I hop up on that face and make my hips go like a lou out (ahh)
I showed you I'ma gangster, now I wanna see what you 'bout (fuck it up)
I ain't shy, buss it wide 'cause I been that bitch (ahh)
(Baow, baow, baow, baow) ayy, ayy
I ain't shy, buss it wide 'cause I been that bitch, hey (fuck it up)"

"AYEEE" Jada yelled while twerking on Woo.

We was at a house party near Woo house and it was turnt as fuck in here.

I looked around to find Sincere in the crowd and saw him leaning on the wall with a mug on his face.

"Why you always muggin." I asked him walking up to him.

"Why are you here." He asked staring at me.

𝙈𝙘𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝.

"Nigga what type of question is that I'm here for the party." I told him with a straight face.

He ain't do nothing but mug me.

"Why you here you ain't gone do shit but mug like you do all day everyday." I asked him and he pulled me near him and I hugged his waist and looked around at the party while he looked at me.

"I don't like people." He said all nonchalant and shit.

"But you like me thoo." I looked at him and did this.....

He looked at me and laughed "Not really" he said laughing harder when he saw my mug

𝘼𝙬𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 .