TWO

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ
𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 𝟸:𝟸𝟹𝚙𝚖

"You ready?" I asked Jada walking in the living room with a duffle bag full of the things I need in order to do hair

Mimi texted last night she wanted me to do her hair today so me and Jada getting ready to head to the address she sent me.

"Yeah come on." Grabbing her keys and charger. We walked out the house I locked the door because mama wasn't home she was at work.

We walked to the car and got in and buckled our seatbelts.

"Who house we going to because the address Mimi sent is not no damn Woo house?" I asked Jada looking at her confused.

She looked at me and then back at the road "girl we going to Draco house." And I froze.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙.

"unt unt.." I mumbled slouching in my seat.

Jada looked at me with her face scrunched up "the hell wrong with you?"
I looked at her and shook my head "nothin that nigga just be looking at me like I kicked his grandma in the head." I said frowning.

She busted out laughing "girl he look at everybody like that." She said still laughing.

"Ive only known him for two years. Draco, Kash and Woo been friends since they was young. When I'm over his house he never really talk to anybody but Woo and Kash or he be in his room the whole time. He don't even talk to Mimi and he known her longer than he known me." She told me getting off the highway.

"So basically he only keep to himself?" I asked while looking at her.

"Yeah he walk around don't talk to nobody with a mug on his face." She said nodding her head pulling up to a house.

She stopped the car and opened the door getting out and I do the same. We walked up to the door and she wrung the door bell. I few second later Mimi swung the door open with hair all over her head.

"Ouu chile you do need you hair done." Jada said walking in the house with me behind her.

Mimi mugged her "Bitch you the one to talk still wearing them tired ass box braids." She said then looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back and said "Hey girl you ready to get this head done." While looking at her hair.

"Yasss girl come on I got a chair ready in the back room." She shut the door and started walking toward the back. On our way there we passed the livingroom and I saw Kash And Woo.

"Wassup frann" Kash said with a double cup in his hand and I waved.

Woo looked at me and said "Thank god you here sis please hurry up and do her hair I woke up this morning with her ugly ass knocking on the door. When I opened it I almost had a gawd damn heart attack.

Mimi mugged him and stuck her middle finger "nigga you should get something don't to your nappy ass shit on the top of yo head crooked hairline having ass bitch."

We all busted out laughing while Woo mugged her "you ain't neva have to go that hard." Jada said still laughing.

Mimi waved them off and we continued walking down the hallway. When we make it to the room I sat my stuff on the bed and took out all I need for her hair.

"You got the hair?" I asked while looking at her. She was combing out her hair and she looked at me.

"Yeah I left it in Draco room on his dresser can you go get it?"she asked still combing her hair.

𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

"Yeah where the room at." I sighed looking at her.

"It's the last room on the right." She said going to the bathroom and I just nodded my head.

I walked down the hall looking like a white girl in a horror movie before stopping at his door.

The door was closed and I could tell the lights wasn't on because I couldn't see any light underneath the door. I knocked on the door and waited till somebody said something when somebody didn't answer I opened the door and poked my head in the room.

The room was dark but I could still see Draco on his bed arm over his eyes.

He snapped his head towards the door and I damn near jumped out my skin "the fuck you walking in my room fa." I could barely see his face but by his tone I knew he was muggin.

"Urm I'm tryna do Mimi hair and she said she left her hair in here on the dresser." I said in a awkward tone.

"The hell she leaving her horse hair in here fa?"

"I don—just get the shit and get out and close my door on the way out." He cut me off.

I sped walked to the dresser and grabbed the hair and sped walked back to the door when I was about to leave out Draco called out to me "aye whatcho name is?"
I looked back at him to see he was already looking at me.

"Tiara." I said with a straight face.

He stared at me for a few seconds "get out and shut my door." He said and put his arm over his face.

I closed his door and walked back to the room Mimi was in.

"Ight sit in the chair." I told her and got started on her hair.

————————-
Wassup y'all sorry if any misspelled words
Or sum don't sound rii but I'm liking this story better than the other one idk why but VOTE and I'll update when I can.