NINE

Cʜᴀᴘᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ
𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚜 || 𝟹:𝟹𝟻𝚙𝚖

(𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝘂𝗽 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝟰 𝗱𝗮𝘁.🤦🏾‍♀️)

"We find Jada Wright and Tiara Wright gilty and is to serve 6 to 8 months in Boston's Jail house." The judge said then banged her gavel.

It was mixed feelings in the court room My Mama was sad. Sincere,Woo and Kash was mad. and Mimi family happy they won the case. Right now I'm pissed the fuck off. Not only am I going to jail but my little sister is too and can't stop the words from coming out my mouth.

"Hollon run that shit back." I said standing up fast ass hell my temper on muthafuckin ten.

"Tiara sit down girl it's gon be ok." I heard Jada say while she pulling my arm.

She was being hella calm for somebody that was just charged with a felony and I'm usually the calm one.

I started laughing and everybody looked at me like I was crazy "y'all playin wit me right." I said looking at the judge.

"Ms.Wright calm down." My lawyer said while looking at me and I looked back looking at my mama and my friends. They all was mouthing the same thing. It's Okay.

I looked at the jury "FUCK YO CALM DOWN! I think y'all muthafuckas need to go to lunch and come back and rethink this whole case because y'all not sending my lil sista to no fuckin jail on my mama."

"GIRL BE QUIET YALL KNOW YALL GUILTY FOR BEATING ON MY BABY!" Mimi mama yelled at us and Jada started walking towards her.

"BITCH FUCK YOU AND YO HOE ASS DAUGHTER I WANT MY ONE IF YALL TRYNA LOCK US UP ON MEEE!" Jada yelled.

"ORDER, ORDER IN THE COURT!" The judge yelled banging the gravel.

My mama stood up and pointed at Mimi mama "Bitch you got the wrong one watch when we get out this court." And Mimi walked up to my mama but Kash walked up to them.

"I wish you would." He said with his lips clenched.

"IM BOUTTA TURN THIS BITCH UP AND YALL PLAYIN WITH ME!" I yelled stumping my feet.

"Take em." The judge said to the police men and they came to get me and had and I slipped out the police mans hold and run up to the judge and took her gravel and threw it at Mimi head.

"GET THEM OUTTA HERE!" The judge yelled.

𝙊𝙪𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

-------------
𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻..... 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗹

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗶 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗶 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱.

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝟱𝟬 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱.