TEN

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ
𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 𝟷𝟸:𝟷𝟸 𝙿𝙼

"IM FINNA GO CRAZY IN THIS BITCH ON MY MAMA GRAVE!" We heard Jada yell on the other side of Woo phone

It's been a month since they got locked up and these muthafuckas will not chill out for nothin. They fightin and shit in there and that shits not safe it's some crazy people in there.

Right now Tiara in the hole for fighting a bitch and messed around and hit the police officer and Jada not goin for it.

"Bae calm down they posta be posting y'all bail in a few days just stick through it." Woo said tryna calm a hysterical Jada down.

"NO THEY AINT THEY PUSHED IT BACK BECAUSE TIARA GOT IN A FIGHT! I need my fuckin sista bruh!" Jada cried and I shook my head.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙞...

Kash looked all sad and shii and grabbed Woo phone "We gon get y'all out but until then we can come see y'all tomorrow." He said knowing Tiara will be out the hole tonight so she can have visitors.

Jada sniffed and said "Okay bru—ONE MINUTE REMAINING." The robot cut her off and I sighed.

"We got y'all bruh on my soul."I said to Jada.

"I Luh y'all bruhh." Jada said before the call ended.

Kash looked at us "when we gone tell the we shot Mimi mama house up?" He asked and Woo shrugged.

I stood up and dapped them up "I'll meet y'all and the jail tomorrow." And they said they goodbyes and I went to my car and drove home.

|| 𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙹𝙰𝙸𝙻 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴||𝟸:𝟸𝟺𝙿

"Oh my god look at my Bestfrann she been goin through it." Kash said looking at Tiara and she mugged him.

"Best it's not fuckin funny I'm really goin crazy in this bitch." She said as she put her hand cuffed hands on the table.

"where Ja—STOP FUCKIN PUSHIN ME BITCH!" Woo was cut off by Jada voice and I turned to see her yanking away from the police officer on her way to the table.

"Come hea lemme talk to you right quick." Woo said and He and Jada got another table.

"I'll be right back." Kash said while standing up walking away.

I looked at Tiara and saw she was already lookin at me "hey Sincy Wincy." She said smiling a lil bit.

𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙞𝙩....

I looked at ha and smiled back "wassup with you? How you been." And she looked at me like this....

"I'm in JAIL I swea I'm finna go crazy in this bitch on my mama

"I'm in JAIL I swea I'm finna go crazy in this bitch on my mama..in here bitches wanna fight twenty four seven then the food nasty and muthafuckas wanna try to fuck on you in the showers I don't think imma make it without killin somebody." She said banging her hands on the table and I grabbed them.

"Listen we gonna get y'all out you gotta remember not only you in here but yo sista is too. Yo mama worried bout y'all so you need to cut that fighting shii out you can wait a week or two without fighting and all dat ya hurd meh."I asked her and she nodded with tears falling out ha eyes and I wiped em.

"And stop all that crying you in jail can't be lookin like no pussy." I said and she started laughing and I smiled.

She smiled at me "Thank you sincere forreal imma get outta here for y'all and my mother and sister." She said and the police officer walked up to us and we saw Another one walk up to Woo and Jada.

"Times up." He said and I pecked Tiara lips and said "be safe Ti forreal." And she nodded.

"You do the same." She said and she and the officer walked towards Jada and they all walked to the back.

"Is my eyes playin tricks on me or did I just see you kiss my bestie?" Kash asked with a shocked face.

𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

———————

𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗺 𝗽𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗳 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝘁𝗳.😡

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀.....

𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 "𝗧𝗶" 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗹. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝗸 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦.

𝗬𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗳 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗺 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 🤷🏾‍♀️

𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗜𝗧𝗧.