FIVE

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ
𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚜 || 1:12pm

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚜 || 1:12pm

"My mama was a crack head she would always have different niggas every night.
I got tired of it and ran away to my granny's house when I was bout fourteen.
I stayed with her for a year then she died. I didn't have nowhere to go and I damn sure wasn't going back to my mamas crib so I met this dude that helped me get into this street shit." Sincere said.

We was at his house the others was in the livingroom while we was in his room. He was finally opening up about his past. We been around each other for a month and we was getting close.

"You was so young all that shii happened." I said with my eyes tearing up looking at him.

He stale faced me "crybaby ass." He said getting up from the bed.

"Where you going?" I asked him no longer finna cry.

"Finna take a shower damn." He said muggin me.

I mugged him back "damn I was just asking." I said getting up walking to his room door.

He looked at me "where you goin."

"Nunya."

"Whatchu mean nunya." He said confused asf.

"Nunya damn business" I said and busted out laughing and he just mugged me.

"I'm playing I'm going to the living room" and he nodded his head and walked into his bathroom.

I left out the room and into the livingroom and sat next to Mimi seeing as she was the only one there.

I scrunched my face up "where everybody go?" I asked her.

"Woo and Jada went to his house and Kash went home." She said all dry and shii.

I just rolled my eyes. Ever since that day she walked in my room while Sincere was in there she been all dry and everything I say she always have a lil slick comment.

"Fuck is up with you yo." I said standing up looking at her getting aggravated with her attitude.

She rolled her eyes " I just don't like how you and Draco been getting close."

I looked at her like she was stupid "girl ion care what you don't like you been sneak dissin for a whole month for what you like him or sum."

She rolled her eyes "girl fuck you and him."and got up and walked out the house.

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝.

"Let's go get sum ta eat" Sincere said walking in the living room with my shoes and phone in his hand giving them to me.

"Ight." I said putting my stuff on and we walked to his car.

———————
I know this shii was shot but it will be longer tomorrow I just wanted to start some shii but anyways Vote.