THREE

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 𝟷:𝟹𝟸𝙿𝙼

"AYE I JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW YOUR LACE IS STICKING UP!" Kash yelled out to some girl who mugged him

Everybody was just hanging outside the BP gas station and when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY. There are hoes tryna holla at niggas and niggas tryna holla at hoes, there are crack heads tryna buy from drug dealers and niggas rolling dice.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙝.

Everybody started laughing at what Kash said except Draco.

This nigga haven't said anything since we got here he's just looking at everybody mean muggin.

I walked over to stand by Draco and looked at him "why you neva talk." I asked him.

"Why you talkin to me?" He said aggressively.

𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚.

I looked at him with a frown "why you so hostile."

He just looked at me and didn't say anything back.

I was finna walk to Jada and Woo but was cut off by gunshots at the gas station. Everybody started running and I saw Woo pull Jada to his car while shooting back.

𝙒𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙝.

Right when I was finna run somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me to a car while shooting back at them.

𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙚.𝙒𝙊𝙒.

Once I got damn near thrown in the car I looked to see Draco getting in the drivers seat.

"Nigga you can't be doing that I thought somebody was kidnapping me." I said out of breath and my heart beating out my chest.

"Yo ass was just standing there like a dumb ass while getting shot at." He said looking at me with a straight face.

I was finna say something but he got multiple notifications on his phone which he looked at.

He looked up from his phone "everybody Ight they all going to Woo house but I gotta go pick up sum right quick." He said looking at the road.