FOUR

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 4:55pm

 Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 4:55pm

21,234ʟɪᴋᴇs
𝗧𝗶𝗮𝗿𝗮._. Not interested🤷🏾‍♀️

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗗𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 Fine asss😍
-𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘆😘
𝗪𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗸𝗶 you wearing that hat to cover up that big ass forehead.
-𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂😐
𝗠𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 Frann😍
-🥰
𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗸𝟰𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵 look like yo legs finna snap in half😭
-𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲😒

𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼_ 🥵

I was laying in my bed going through my comments on my post when I saw Draco comment.

I clicked on his user name and looked at his page. It look like he was poppin on ig with only one picture.

 It look like he was poppin on ig with only one picture

145,528ʟɪᴋᴇs
𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗼_ 👿

Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴏғғ

"Ain't neva seen him smile." I mumbled to myself.

Getting up I slid on my ugg slippers and walked in the livingroom but stopped when I saw the whole crew sitting on my mamas couch.

"Hey y'all" I said waving at them.

They all waved at me except for Draco he just stared.

"You going back in yo room or you gone chill with us?" Jada asked me sitting on Woo lap.

𝙏𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘 𝙢𝙛𝙨.

"I'm going back in my room." I said and turned around going into the kitchen.

I was still tired from the three heads I did early this morning all I wanted to do was get a snack and go to bed.

"Well fuck you too then." Kash said looking at me while I walked passed the livingroom and I stuck my middle finger up at him.

When I got to my room put on Proud Family on Disney plus and shut my door.

I turned off my light and got in bed and watched my show. About 10 minutes into the show somebody busted in my room.

I snapped my head to my door and saw Draco walking in my room. He shut my door and laid on my bed and put his arm over his face while I just stared at him.

"Umm excuse me." I pushed his arm off his eyes.

"Don't touch me." He said mugging me. I just frowned and laid back down and went back to watching my show.

About five minutes later Draco rolled on top of me and I huffed "you getting on my nerves" I said rolling my eyes pushing on him.

He ain't say nothing all he did was lay on top of me. "Get off me Draco." I said louder than last time and he looked at me.

"Sincere."

I looked at him confused "huh" I asked.

"My real name is Sincere dummy." He said looking at me still laying on top of me.

I sat up and he moved to the other side of me.

I looked at him with a smile "awww that's cute imma call you that." I said and he mugged me then mushed my head.

"That's the whole point of telling you stupid." He said laying down.

I looked at him for a second thinking about what I should ask him.

"Why you so closed off." I asked him while  still sitting up.

"Don't worry bout it damn lay down." He look like he was falling asleep so I left him alone and continued to watch my show.

"Tiara you se—oh."Mimi busted in the room. She just stood there staring.

"Get out weirdo." Sincere said making me jump because I thought he was sleep. And Mimi hurried up an shut the door.

"Lay down wimme." And I layed down still watching tv then I dozed off.

————————
Y'all imma update another chapter today VOTE