SEVEN

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴(𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘)
𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 𝟸:𝟻𝟹

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴(𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘)𝙱𝙾𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙲𝙷𝚄𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝚂 || 𝟸:𝟻𝟹

"You not boutta fight nobody." I told Tiara.

I don't even know what they finna fight for.

"Yes the fuck I am." She said muggin then Jada busted in her room all greasy and shii.

"You ready." She asked and Tiara nodded.

I mugged the shit outta them "I'm coming with y'all." And they nodded and we all left the house and got in the car.

"I'm really gonna whoop this hoe on my mama." Jada said with her leg bouncing up and down.

"What the fuck is y'all tryna fight for?" I asked looking at Tiara from the back seat. She looked at me and tilted her head.

𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙.

"Ohh so you don't know." She said and Jada busted out laughing.

I looked at her with a straight face "if I knew why the fuck would I ask."

She frowned "why so hostile." She mumbled.

"Tiara."

She sighed hard as hell and looked back at me " So Mimi been sneak dissing ever since she busted in yo room that one day and I confronted her about she gone say
"I don't like how you and Draco getting close." She said moving her hands around and I scrunched my face up.

"The fuck she worried bout me fa?"

"Supposedly she had a crush on you and was jealous because you and me getting along and we've only known each other for a few months and she known you for a few years and you don't even talk to ha." She finished as soon as we pulled up to the park.

I shook my head and got out the car and Jada and Mimi did the same.

"AYOO!!" We heard Kash yell and we walked towards him.

"Mimi done brought ha sister and her brothers with ha but ain't none of them niggas gone touch my Bestfriend." He said huggin Tiara and Jada mugged him. "You too Jada." He added.

Tiara haven't said anything since getting out the car so I looked over at her.        "you good?" And she shook her head.

"Im finna fuck this hoe up." And she grabbed Jada hand and walked to the group of people and me and Kash followed.

Mimi looked up when she saw us approaching and stepped up "you ready to fi—" she got cut offwhen Tiara ran and jumped on her sending blows to ha face.

"Damnnn!!!"

"Ouuuu shii!"

And then Jada outta nowhere started going off on Mimi sista.

"FUCK HA UP BEST!" Kash said while smacking on some ruffles as Tiara dragged Mimi on the ground while punching her in the face.

"GET OFF MY MUTHAFUCKIN SISTA!" I heard a nigga shout and I snapped my head to where it came from and saw a nigga push Tiara but she kept he balance.

I walked up to him and punched the shit outta him making him knockout.

"DAMN DRACO!"

"THAT NIGGA SLEEP!"

"WORLD STAR!!"

I walked to Kash and told him to get Jada and he mugged me "where the fuck is Woo." And I just looked at him and he went to go get her.

I walked over to where Tiara was fighting Mimi and snatched her up "calm down with alldat." I said because she kept kicking and shii.

I put her down and saw Kash walking Jada to the car and before we can do the same I saw Mimi and ha sista both try to run up on Tiara while she not looking making me snatch my gun out and they froze.

"Bitch don't be tryna sneak up on my girl I'll blow yo brains out." I said while mugging hard asl.

And they backed up and walked away not before saying "it's on sight."

𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝.

Me and Tiara walked to the car and got in.

"WE FUCKED THEM BITCHES UP!!" Jada said dapping Tiara up.

"And did." She said swiping her hand under her chin.

———————-
Sorry for any misspelled words or if it don't make since you know how many votes it is for another chapter put anywaysss.......

Draco called Tiara his "Girl" whew bitch yasssss we getting somewhere💀