ONE

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾: PILOT

𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭 𝖭𝖠𝖱𝖨 𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖣 𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

In fact, she despised it. But then again, who doesn't? Nari herself still wonders how people love to be in the center of attention. What's the point of all of it? Right now, Nari stood against the lockers as she watched the what you'd call 'popular girls' at school walk down the hall after everyone literally got out of their way: waving and yelling for their attention to greet them. Tch, Nari gets off the lockers she was once leaning on and goes to walk away.

Moon Nari was sent to this school for a mission. A mission she had to fulfill. The thing about Nari is no one in her school is aware of who she really is. If they did, they will know and will make a move. And doing her research, they so happen to attend this school.

Nari was born in a family of assassins. Her whole life growing up revolved around murder and violence. She fought alongside her brothers for as long as she could remember and to say they all had a strong bond was understandable. Of course, being the only girl out of the siblings, they were over protective but that was back then. Now she became stronger and this first mission will prove it. She will accomplish this said mission.

The said 'popular girls' finally exited the hall and the hall went back to being crowded, everyone in their lockers to grab their belongings for their next class as they chat with their friends.

Nari didn't even get to exit the hall until someone stopped her.

"Hey, nerd," as cliché as it sounded, that's really how Hyunjin, one of his buddies approached her. Nari mentally sighed, knowing she has to now start acting as she also mentally cringed. "Did you do my homework?"

"Y-Yes," she started stuttering, cursing herself under her breath as she drops her bag from over her shoulder to the ground to unzip it. Just as she reached for the zipper, Hyunjin smirks, kicking her bag away from her, watching it slide away from the girls' reach. Inhaling, Nari gets up to grab it.

"Have something to say?" He questions her.

She ignores him and takes out the papers roughly, crumbling it a bit in the process which made Hyunjin suck his teeth. Handing it to him, he smacks the papers out of her hands as they landed on the floor.

Just take the damn papers and leave, Nari thought as she rolled her eyes and went to pick them up. "I don't care what the teachers think if they're crumbled or not, but you give me those papers with respect," he demands.

Nari almost laughed. She should've, but decided to not so he can already leave. Handing him the papers the 'correct' way, she flings her bag over her shoulder and begins to walk away once Hyunjin was examining the work. She turns her head for a second to see Hyunjin folding the papers and putting it in his pocket as he turns the opposite way and walks to his class. A smile appears on Nari's face and this time she laughs.