FOUR

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋: PLAN C

"𝖩𝖨𝖬𝖨𝖭!"

She busts his door open, revealing two of Nari's brother: Namjoon and Jimin who were going over paper work. They flinched, surprised at the abrupt action. Nari enters anyways, closing the door behind her. "Were you the one putting my mission details online?" She asks and Jimin looked shocked. "Why? Did they catch you?" He asks and Nari shakes her head, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No, but they're on to me. I don't think they know it's me, but I do know that they're suspicious."

"I- What," Jimin didn't know what to say. "I master locked the files though!"

"I told you many times they have someone who can hack into our system, Jimin!" Nari slightly raises her voice. "Why are you even recording everything? Yeah, I understand it could be useful for the future, but couldn't you record in a notebook or something? Now I have to get right with the mission because who knows what they're planning," Nari ruffles her hair, annoyed as Namjoon gets off the bed.

"You were been supposed to get right with the mission," Namjoon reminds her. Jimin gets off the bed as well and goes to his computer. "I'm gonna delete them then."

"I know, but I was waiting for the right moment. I was going to start today since I suspected they were on to me, but I didn't expect them to actually pull me to the side to test me so I—"

"Wait, they spoke to you?" Jimin asks from over his shoulder, his face glued to the screen.

Nari hops off the bed and goes to Jimin to see what he was doing on the computer. "There's someone in the group who has the ability to detect magic from others, but it only activates once they make eye contact with someone. They tried to get me to look him in the eyes by asking a dumb question," she laughs, remembering the scene. "Now they most likely suspect me."

"Yeah, from the looks of it, we're going to have to get this mission over with," Namjoon says which made Nari whip her head his direction. "No, I got it! I'll tell you guys if I need help," Nari tries to convince her brother but he didn't look convinced.

"It's one against eight, you make a move and they're all going to attack." Namjoon warns. "Just let us take care of this mission."

"No, then what's the point? I asked for this mission, so I'm going to complete this missions Like I said, if I need help, I'll ask you guys. I only came to tell Jimin to stop with the files," Nari tried to not raise her voice as she goes to the door to leave. "I'm going now. You guys stick with your own mission," she says before leaving, leaving the two boys in Jimin's room.

-

The next day at school Nari made sure to avoid Stray Kids at all costs because the next time she approached them was the time she planned to attack. She spent the whole morning in first period focused on how she was going to attack, with Felix and Seungmin sitting in front of her constantly trying to look back as they were suspicious of her.