THREE

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾: DARK BROWN OR HAZEL?

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖶𝖠𝖸𝖲 𝖶𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖠𝖫𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣𝖸 𝖢𝖱𝖮𝖶𝖣𝖤𝖣 𝖮𝖭𝖢𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸 𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖲 𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖤𝖣 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖴𝖨𝖫𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖣𝖴𝖤 𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖤𝖫𝖫 𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖭𝖮𝖶 𝖱𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖦

Commencing their plan just as they discussed yesterday, Chan gives Seungmin a small nod as he and the others leave the other way to go to their class leaving Seungmin to go to the office and grab copies of every second year in this school.

"Should I go help him?" Jeongin asks Chan who was walking besides him. The real reason was Jeongin just didn't want to go to first period. His teacher gets distracted easily so all anyone does in that class is sleep. Chan gives him a smile, patting his head. "Seungmin'll do fine on his own. You just go to class," he lightly pushes Jeongin to his classroom door since it was on their way. Groaning, he waves off to his friends and enters.

Chan, Minho and Changbin leave Hyunjin, Felix and Jisung as they turned to the next hall to go to their class. The three remaining exchange smiles, knowing what they were all thinking off.

"I'm going to win this bet," Felix walks ahead, the two chasing up to catch up to him. The walking turned into running and now the three were running around the halls, laughing as they were chasing each other like little kids. They ran past their class which one of the teachers didn't fail to notice.

As the boys caught up to Felix and were now grabbing him, holding him as they all burst out into laughter, the teacher opens the door and stands by the entrance.

"Boys!" His voice boomed down the hall causing the three to stop their actions. "You boys are late! Get to class now!"

Hyunjin and Jisung look up, realizing that it was their teacher who was at the door. Hyunjin gave the man a look which made the teacher to stop talking and hesitate to say anything else. He then walks back in the classroom mumbling for them to get back to class again and shuts the door behind him.

"Man," Felix ruffles his hair. "Well then, I'll see you guys at lunch," he waves off not looking back, entering the class besides Jisung and Hyunjin's classroom.

Minutes later, Jisung and Hyunjin entered their own classroom, walking straight to their seats without glancing at the teacher who hasn't said a word as if no one had entered. Hyunjin sat at the back of the right side and Jisung sat in the back on the left side.

Exchanging smiles, they look back to the front as they listened to what the teacher was saying in boredom.

Seungmin on the other hand managed to retrieve a copy of every second years' rosters plus their names. Satisfied with everything, Seungmin folds the papers keeping them in his hands and makes his way up the stairs to his class.