EIGHT

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍: JUST THE PLAN

"𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖦𝖮𝖳𝖳𝖠 𝖡𝖤 𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖤

"𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖦𝖮𝖳𝖳𝖠 𝖡𝖤 𝖪𝖨𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖤."

"Damn, so it's not Seoyeon? Are you sure?" Jisung asked to confirm things. He then lets out a laugh, "and to think we were all over her. You sure you detected magic from that third year?"

"I want to see her again to actually confirm, but I'm sure I sensed something from her when I went to help her," Chan informs his group.

The boys were currently having lunch together — something they haven't had in a while since they were also busy so they all ate at their own times. Gathered together in the dining room of their shared house, they continued to discuss their plan.

"Well, you third years know each other best," Hyunjin leans back on the seat, remembering the time Chan had something similar back when they thought their enemy was a second year. "We don't even know what Miyeon looks like, plus we barely see the third years around school."

"What's this? You aren't going to comment about Seoyeon probably having something to do with this?" Felix teases Hyunjin which earned Felix a glare. "What do you mean? Chan said it isn't her, so that means we have no business with her anymore."

"I'm just saying, I feel like Seoyeon has something to do with this. Kinda fishy if you ask me," Felix looks at his friends to see if anyone was going to agree with him.

"Whatever you say, Lix," Hyunjin gets up, picking up his empty plate and places it in the sink. He then walks pass the table and into the living room to grab his sweater that was laying on the couch. "I'm going out for a bit." And before the boys could question where he was going, Hyunjin was already out.

I also think Seoyeon has something to do with this. I just didn't say anything because I didn't want them to continue to think I was all up on her. Tch, they really think I have feelings for her just because I have a problem with her? What a joke, Hyunjin thought as he shuts the door behind him and begins to walk out their property. So that's why, taking out his locket and opening it, an image of a girl walking around what seemed to be the mall with an unfamiliar figure besides her. I'm going to investigate on my own.

-

"Blue or yellow?" Miyeon questions the younger girl, quickly switching the two different colored shirts back and forth in front of her to show Nari how they looked on her. "Last one, then we'll go and eat."

Nari examines the two shirts. "Blue." She answers which made Miyeon smile as she also liked the blue shirt. "I'll wait for you in the food court."

Leaving the store, Nari begins to make her way to the food court as she searches for an empty table for her and Miyeon. Shopping in the mall with Miyeon wasn't the plan for today. The original plan was to stay in and train. But Miyeon insisted that they spend time together outside instead of only seeing each other at school and at Nari's house.