SIX

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑: KEEP YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER

"𝖨 𝖣𝖮𝖭'𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖪 𝖲𝖧𝖤'𝖲 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖠𝖫𝖫

"𝖨 𝖣𝖮𝖭'𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖪 𝖲𝖧𝖤'𝖲 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖠𝖫𝖫."

That was Seungmin speaking.

There he sat on the sofa of his shared house with his friends who also sat on the couch doing their own things. Chan was the first to sit up to listen to what Seungmin had to say. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I went to sit with her while we were preparing for the festival to see if I could get anything out of her to see if she's the one, but as I was talking to her, the way she talked was as if she didn't care about this. She also said she was annoyed by us 'harrasing' her — her words, by the way." Seungmin stopped to see if his friends were going to say anything. Their face expressions already spoke for them though, so Seungmin continued to explain. "In the beginning I did suspect it was her from the way she acted and how suspicious she was, but when she told me she was annoyed by us, I also thought of the possibility she could be acting that way because she felt uncomfortable."

"Seungmin, are you serious?" Hyunjin, who sat besides Seungmin nudges him. "She's completely fooling you."

"That actually makes sense though," Jeongin agrees. "I've been telling you guys, let that person come to us. This whole time we've been following Seoyeon and cornering her — heck, we even locked her in a classroom, and we didn't even confirm it was her. If I were in her shoes, I'd be annoyed as well."

"You say we wait for them to come to us," Felix repeats the younger ones' words. "If we do that, we'd be dead by now. That person knows we're searching for her, so she's keeping it on the low because she's waiting for the right moment. We can't sit around, we need to find her."

"Okay wait, so as Seungmin researched, the files say it was a second year named Nari, she attends our school, and the descriptions of her looks matches Seoyeon's looks — just remove the glasses and put her hair down." Changbin lists to make everything clear. "Seungmin, check if they updated anything," Seungmin nods, getting up to go to the computer.

"And Seoyeon refused to look Chan in the eyes, so that's another thing," Jisung added.

"Alright, whoever thinks Seoyeon is Nari, raise your hand," Minho gets up, raising his hand as well as everyone looks at each other to see who was going to raise their hand. Hyunjin, Jisung, Changbin, and Felix raised their hands. Chan just watched without giving any answer. "Those who think she isn't Nari, raise your hands," the four that were once raising their hands drop them as Seungmin and Jeongin raise their hands. Jeongin looked hesitant to raise it at first, but he just raises it anyways making Hyunjin shake his head, scoffing.

"Chan, how about you?"

"I don't know," Chan lays back down on the couch. "The festival is our last option."