DISCONTINUED

so,,, i'm sorry but i'm gonna discontinue this story... i literally have NO motivation or anything to continue this story and i don't want to just leave this story hanging as people wait for updates only for it to not get updated.

i do have the ending ready so i'll just spoil what happens in the end because it's the least i could do😭

basically after miyeon goes to the library to meet chan, they work on the project for a little bit while nari is at home chilling but is still able to hear what is going on with miyeon. after a little bit, nari hears something on the other line then gets concerned as she was about to go over there to see only for a male voice to talk on the other line indicating he knew someone was hearing then the line turns off which nari immediately knew something was wrong.

right away leaving the house to go to the library, nari's mother questioned her why she was rushing outside like that and since her mother's the only one that's aware that miyeon was helping nari, nari told her she thinks somethings wrong so she's going to check on miyeon.

making it to the library, she's met with emptiness with some tables and chairs knocked down as nari right away knew that chan and his team had made their move and had kidnapped miyeon.

though stray kids have their own individual base but nari didn't know where it was exactly located, she did know where the jyp building was where it held the big boss and stray kids' comrades. so that's where she decided to go as she hoped she'd see at least one stray kids member there as it would be enough to hold as hostage.

back with stray kids, there they held miyeon as their own hostage in their base down in the basement as they explained to her that they're aware she wasn't the one they were looking for as they knew if they took her, the real person they'd been looking for would come to rescue her. miyeon is shocked but refuses to say anything else.

as nari made it to the front of the jyp building, she uses her shadow magic to hide in the shadows as she watched someone enter the building. she goes in their shadow as that persons shadow had guided nari into the building. noticing there wasn't a lot of people on the first floor: only the receptionist and the random girl, nari took that chance to come out the shadow and attack the girl. kicking the girl out the way, the receptionist immediately pulls out a gun only for nari to use her shadow magic again once he pulled a trigger as she appears right in front of him and knocks him out.

with the two people knocked out and nari was the only one remaining in the front, nari goes behind the desk in hopes to find any information regarding stray kids' base as she was sure they'd keep information about all of their groups' location.

successfully finding the base, she goes to exit only to get stopped by a bullet that suddenly went pass her. she turns around to see a girl with short hair by the stairs aiming a gun at her as she shoots another bullet which nari dodges. nari wasn't sure who that girl was, but she recognized her as a member of itzy.

nari not wanting to waste her energy on her since she wasn't the one she was after goes inside a shadow leaving the short haired girl to keep her guard up and look around. by the time the short haired girl could process where nari was, she looks over outside to see nari was already out the building and going to her destination.

so idk how i was supposed to write the fighting scenes because i'm horrible at writing them, but basically in the end she ends up at the base, fights the skz members, sees jeongin and hyunjin weren't present as they were apparently running errands at the time. as the six fought the girl, jungkook suddenly appears as he has teleportation powers and helped nari only because his mother had to tell her family the truth that nari went to fight skz alone since they questioned where she was. and because she added the part where they had miyeon as hostage so of course jungkook had to come.

as the six got separated around the house and outside, nari managed to kill felix (im sorry) as she got him off guard for that one second and goes to get the rest.

idk how else to put it but basically in the end END bangtan managed to kill off everyone except for chan who had given himself up telling nari to kill him as he had nothing else to live for since everyone was gone which nari does as chan was her main target anyways.

as for jeongin and hyunjin, nari actually liked jeongin so she decided to forge chan's handwriting and give them the note that basically said they had a big mission to go and since hyunjin and jeongin were gone at the moment, the rest of stray kids had to go on their own as they needed two people to stay back. the two believing the letter ends up staying back at the base (which after the whole fight finished, nari used her magic to clean so it would look like nothing happened) and continue with their lives as they wait for the rest of their team to return, never seeing them or nari again.

:)) it sounded better in my head but that's basically the end. i'm sorry for discontinuing it again but i hope this makes up for it.