FIVE

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾: A START

"𝖠 𝖲𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖮𝖫 𝖥𝖤𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖫?"

You'd walk down the halls and find everyone talking about the same subject: the upcoming school festival that was to take place in a couple of days. Nari wasn't fond of those things since she had no one to go with, but either way she didn't care because she enjoyed walking around on her own exploring everything. Though, she had a feeling this one was going to be different considering everything that's going on at the moment.

Walking with her mind full of thoughts, Nari didn't even notice the four girls that stood by the lockers. "Hi, baby," Miyeon, one of the four 'popular girls' walks up to Nari and greet her. Miyeon made it a habit to call Nari anything but her real name, especially at school since she forgets sometimes and her real name would slip out her mouth a couple times — which we won't get into details about that. Miyeon was a third year, a long with Sora and Nayoung. The last one, Lisa, was a second year but the only times Nari would see her was at study hall and in the hallways since they had no classes together. "You going to the festival?"

"Of course," Nari flashes her a smile. She then looks down at Miyeon's hands, which were holding ninja stars. "I see you're still practicing your aim."

"Yeah! I'm going to train with Jungkook today after school, he said I was improving!" Miyeon's face lights up. "Since they don't trust me with real weapons yet, Namjoon made me ninja stars for starters."

Since Miyeon was in a serious relationship with Jungkook, Jungkook couldn't lie to her about who he really is so he decided to tell her. Totally expecting a scared reaction thinking she was going to break up with him, he was shocked to see her all excited. So basically, Miyeon's kind of apart of their gang now, which no one minds (except their mother but that's not the point right now) as Miyeon has potential since she trains with the boys mostly everyday.

"How's your mission going?" Sora asks. The girls were aware of what Nari was doing at the moment and who she was going after, but as mentioned earlier, they kept it a secret and they act normal whenever they see Stray Kids to not make things obvious. "Remember, if you need help, I'm here. Though I probably won't be much help, but still," Miyeon tells Nari.

"It's going fine so far," she tells them, deciding to leave the part where Stray Kids were suspicious of her out. "Which reminds me, I'll be coming home late because I gotta stay back to help prepare for the festival. If my brothers talk about my mission or anything, tell them I'm doing just fine, gotta go, okay?" Nari tells the girls since the first period bell had rung and Nari was in the third years hall where their lockers were. If she stayed any longer, she'd bump into Chan, Minho and Changbin since they were also third years. Waving off to the girls, she hurried down the hall to her first period class.

"You should get going as well," Nayoung tells Lisa who just shrugs, putting her hair behind her shoulders. "The halls are about to get packed."