TWO

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈: LIKE A TREASURE HUNT

𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖮𝖫 𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖸 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱

Nari hurriedly heads out the building, wanting to go home to report today's events to her father and continue her training to learn new magic. Her brothers would always comment Nari, bombing her with questions asking her why she wants to learn new magic and powers when she already knows a lot — heck, probably more than her own brothers. But Nari was curious and intrigued in these types of things, and just as she mentioned earlier, she wanted to be stronger.

Trying to get pass the crowd of students, she finally made it out and now stood on the side walk, beginning to walk home.

From the corner of her eye she watches the group of boys laugh together, them themselves getting ready to head out. Looking at the group to see if he was there, sure enough he was. Nari didn't realize she ended up actually facing their direction to look until she saw Jeongin waving his hand her direction. Waving back, she turns back around and starts walking home before the boys could stop her.

"Why are you waving at her?" Hyunjin makes a disgusted face but Jeongin couldn't care less. The girl seemed nice and he always wanted to get to know her, or at least talk with her. But he'd always keep his distance from her because of his reputation and status. Everyone knew who Stray Kids were and what they do which makes most, if not then all, the students to watch what they do and say when around the group. He assumed the girl was afraid of them — especially the way Hyunjin treats her so he didn't want the boys to be more involved with her if he were to hang with her because he doesn't want to see her hurt. Now, it's not that he has a crush on her or anything, he just felt bad.

"Let the boy wave at whoever he wants," Changbin tells Hyunjin as he walks pass him to stand by Chan who was just about to announce something to his friends.

"We have a mission," Chan starts off and the boys gathered around him to hear. The students had all already left with just a couple of students here and there, but Chan didn't mind as he continued to speak. "It's an easy mission," he adds once he saw how the boys' face expressions changed to an annoyed expression because they were always assigned with difficult missions which were troublesome to them, but fun at the same time.

"What is it?" Felix questions.

"I just got off the phone with JYP and it turns out someone is targeting us — more specifically, me." Chan couldn't help but smile. "So our mission is to eliminate them."

"Them?" Repeats Seungmin. "It's more than one person?"

"It's actually one person after us. But they were sent by their gang and that gang so happens to be Bangtan," the eldest watch his friends gasp as they were shocked.

"Bangtan? We have no chance against them. The last time we went against them one of us almost died!" Jisung exclaims, not saying names as he didn't want them to recall that time, but it was obvious who he was speaking of as Felix held his head down low. Chan lets out a small laugh as he then begins to walk, his friends following behind them to go back to their shared home since they didn't want to stick long around the school anymore.