WEREWOLVES?!

We were on the bus ride home. Addi, Bree, and I were talking about prawn. "I think Zed forgot about me..." Addi said sadly. "No way Addi!" Bree and I said at the same time. 

"He loves you waaaay to much!!" I said "What about you Bree?"

"Bonzo doesn't even look at me..." She said sadly.

I looked out the window and the two girls looked at me. I sighed sadly. "Hey cuz..." Addison said. "yeah..." I answered. "Don't worry. You'll find them soon" She said knowingly. "Yeah!" Bree agreed. "Thanks guys! Your the best!" I said happily. We all hugged. 

I looked out of the window again. And read some signs that said..."Addison will you..." "Go to the prawn with..." Bree continued. "ZED" Addi screamed as we crash into him. One thing led to another and we crashed into the woods.

Bucky started screaming and Addison ran out to find Zed. I decided to stay with my brother who was now passed out on the ground. 

~time skip~

When Addi came back she told everyone that there were werewolves. The 'aceys started panicking and trying to text everyone. Bucky had finally woken up a while ago and started rambling to me about how 'nobody believed his story' and 'he was trying to tell us'. I tried to comfort my upset brother and said "Come on, let's go home."