Anti-monster laws/brother, sister time

As soon as we got to Seabrook everyone was panicking about the werewolves. Aunt Missy had called a town meeting. I was just next to Addi while Bucky said he protected us. "He does know he just passed out. Right?" She whispered. "I think he's just trying to be brave." I whispered back. Then we both giggled when we heard Bucky say: "...I'm always looking like a snack. Someone's gotta do something!" "And someone will!" Aunt Missy replied. 

"By order of the mayor: All anti-monster laws are re-instated!" Addi and I looked at each other in shock. Zed came up to us running and asked Addison to prawn. I sweat dropped. 'Did he not hear anything that my aunt just said?' She said "no." because "Zombies can't go to prawn" Bucky said smirking. Then he grabbed my hand and said "C'mon sis."

We got home and he said "Mom and dad are on a business trip. You know what that means..." "BROTHER, SISTER TIME" we yelled excitedly. "You make the cookies and hot cocoa. I'll set up the movie and toppings." he said. "On it." I answered already running into the kitchen. I made the cookie dough and started baking. I made all of our favorites: Chocolate chip, double chocolate, sugar, oatmeal raisin, etc. Then I made hot cocoa. Meanwhile, Bucky set up the movie. We were gonna watch [insert random movie]. And then he set up toppings for the hot cocoa like: whipped cream, chocolate chips, marshmallows, etc. 

~time skip~

We watched the movie and ate the snacks. But there were extras so I decided to save them for my friends tomorrow. I did my nightly routine and went to bed.

(A/N: I added the brother sister time because I wanted to show how close Bucky is with Becky. And I also thought it would be cute to add. I hope you liked it!)