Flesh & Bone

Addi and Bree brought me to the power plant to save the wolves. I was only there because Addi and Bree begged me to come. "No!" Addi yelled.

"Dad you've got to stop the demolition!" Zed told his dad. "Your right, Addison's right. Stop the Demo!" Zevon said. I sighed. 'Ugh. Prawn...I forgot.' I thought as we all started walking away. Zed told Addi the truth. Then she yelled at him and put on the necklace. "Am I?" she asked. "Your beautiful Addi, your you." Bree said. Okay, that just made me angrier than before. "So you just yelled at Zed for no reason?!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me in shock. "Zed just tried his best not to lose you and you get mad because he was the one pulling away?! No it wasn't him! It was you! You were the one trying to chase after a dream! You were the one that pulled away from him!" I finished. Tears ran down my cheeks as I ran home. 

When I got there Bucky frowned. "Why are you crying?" he asked me in a soft voice. I just dried my tears and shook my head. "I'm fine. Stacy, Lacey can you help me with my hair and makeup?" I asked. They nodded. This is how I looked:

 This is how I looked:

                                                            ^Hair, Makeup, and long dress^

My dress for dancing was the same as my big dress just shorter, with pink sneakers. I smiled. "Thank you girls." I said. They smiled. "No problem!" they said. And we walked downstairs. Bucky smiled really brightly when he saw me. "My baby sister is all grown up!" he said, wiping a fake tear. We all laughed and started going to the prawn. When we got there we saw "Werewolves and zombies in formal wear?" Bucky and the Acey's asked. "They look good." Lacey said which caused the other two to gasp. I just chose to ignore the conversation between Bucky, the zombies, and the werewolves. 

I felt various eyes on me. But I didn't care. I walked inside and heard Bucky say "W-welcome to prawn..." fearfully. I rolled my eyes at my pathetic brother.