Zed and Addi fight/wolf den

I looked around and didn't see the wolves. I walked into the locker room and changed into my cheer uniform. As soon as I walked into the gym I ran over to Addi and hugged her. "Why didn't you sit with us at lunch?" Bree asked. "Oh don't worry Bree! She was sitting with her soulmates~" Addi said giggling. I flinched at the word 'soulmates'. Then I sighed, but it quickly changed into a smile.

"We are so fired up to be running cheer practice today! Together we can do anything!" Addi said smiling. I was about to say something when Bree coughed awkwardly. Addi and I turned around and saw the werewolves (except Willa).

Wyatt looked at me smirking and then winked. I zoned out while Addi was saying something, then Wynter and Wyatt started talking. And soon enough the wolves were cheering with us. 

After all of that, Addi saw Zed. "Zed" she said and ran after him. I was about to follow her when Wyatt came up to me and said "We need to talk." I looked up at him and saw the annoyance in his eyes. Wynter came over with the same look. I looked at the door and pushed past them "Later...." I said and ran to the door. I saw Addi walking away and Zed looking at her sadly. He turned to me.

"......and that's what happened." he said after explaining the whole thing to me. We snuck into zombie town and were in his house. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Bucky. 

Bucky: Where are you?!

Me: Don't worry I'm at Bree's house studying. I might come home late or just stay over. I don't know yet.

Bucky: Oh, Okay! Love you!

Me:Love you too! <3

I sighed and looked up from my phone. I just noticed that Bree was here. She told us that Addi was missing. Eliza tracked her phone and we walked into the wolf den. As soon as we got inside we saw Addi singing and dancing with them. Then I noticed her outfit. It was so.....wolf-like. Eliza and Bree noticed how I looked at my mates. They noticed the fear in my eyes. So they grabbed my hands as we showed ourselves. 

In short, they were shocked to see us. Wyatt, Willa, and Wynter looked at me from afar. They had looks of hatred directed at Eliza and Bree for holding my hands. The girls noticed. They also noticed how my mates looked at me with and obsessed look in their eyes. 

I saw Addi put Zed z-band on his wrist. Then I just zoned out again (A/N: look I'm lazy okay?) I woke up from my trance when Eliza started shaking me. "Earth to Becky!" she said. "Sorry..." I replied. Wyatt walked over to us and took my hand. He looked at them and said "Can we have a moment?" he said with a fake smile. "We'll wait for you outside Bec." Eliza said cautiously. I nodded and she left. All the wolves except Wyatt went to their rooms. 

He turned around and glared at me. "Why would you hang out with them?! Not to mention ignore Wynter and I earlier?!" Wyatt growled. I opened my mouth then closed it. He softened his gaze a little. "Look. You belong to Wynter, Willa, and I. You should know that by now. Okay?" he said softly. I didn't even look at him. He growled softly and said "Listen when I talk you." I still refused to look at him so he forced me to. He smirked as he looked into my eyes. "I love you." And with that I broke away from his grasp and ran away. 

When I got home I noticed that Bucky was asleep. So I did my nightly routine. When I walked into my room I jumped back. That's because sitting on my bed......was Wyatt. I looked at him fearfully. He gave me a look and smiled. "I was waiting for you~" he said. He didn't move, but he did pat the spot next to him. As if telling me to sit down. I sighed and did as I was told. He picked me up and put me on his lap. 

A/N: Should they kiss?

Wyatt: YES!!!!

Becky: NO!!!!

A/N: I said the reader not you two.

Both: Oh. Sorry!

A/N: Tell me what you want in the comments.