Prawn/One for all

I stood in a corner of the room trying to avoid everyone. Buuuuut luck was not on my side. As usual. Wyatt, Wynter, and Willa came up to me. "Hey..." they said. I looked away from them in annoyance. They all hung their heads and walked away. I could feel their sadness and they could feel my annoyance in the mate bond. 

I just walked over to the food table. But I bumped into Addison and Zed. "Hey..." they said. I just walked past them as they looked at me sadly. I grabbed some chocolate and started to walk back to my corner, when the ground shook. Everyone ran out of the gym. The ground shook again but this time a crack formed in the ground. 

The werewolves went into the crack and we followed shortly after. (A/N: She has her short dress on BTW:

We helped them pick up their moonstone and watched Zed almost die (A/N: *Sweat drops*)

We helped them pick up their moonstone and watched Zed almost die (A/N: *Sweat drops*). The prawn was on! Well for everyone else. I was trying to stay away from everyone again. But Bucky grabbed my hands and told me to have fun. I sighed and sang with everyone:

Then Addison and Zed kissed. "OMG BREE OUR SHIIIIIIP!!!! IT SAILED!! ZEDDISON HAS SAILED!!!" I screamed. "EEEEEEK I KNOW!!!" she yelled back. We started hugging and jumping, squealing like little girls. Everyone howled, even me. "Y-you said that perfectly..." Wyatt said to Bonzo and I. "Bonzo has an ear for languages." Bree said. Then everyone looked at me.  

I looked at Bucky and he nodded motioning me to take off my wig. I sighed and took off my black wig. My long white hair was out:

 My long white hair was out:

Everyone looked shocked. Wyatt walked up to me with the great alpha's moonstone. "May I?" he asked. I nodded. He went behind me and put the necklace on my neck. He backed up and a blue light surrounded me. When it cleared I had claws, fangs, and my eyes were glowing. Wyatt was so excited that he picked me up and spun me around. Everyone was cheering. I laughed. 

"Told you that you would come and live in the den." Wyatt whispered to me. I looked at him annoyed. "Don't worry we're still gonna stay in Seabrook." he smiled. I smiled back. "Okay." I said. 

As the wolves and I walked back to the den Wyatt stopped me. I looked at him in confusion. Then he kissed my lips. Willa and Wynter came up and did the same.

A/N: The end! Should I do a second book? Comment below!