New students?

Next morning I woke up with a strange feeling. I did my morning routine and grabbed the cookies (never forget the cookies). There was something about today that I didn't like. I don't know what but it gave me mixed feelings. I made some lemonade and sandwiches for lunch since I woke up really early. I also made breakfast. Then I saw Bucky coming down the stairs. "Hey lil' sis!" he said with a smile. I smiled back and we ate in silence. 

After a while, the Aceys were outside the door and waiting for us. We all walked to school. And when I got there I ran over to Addi and Zed who were fighting like the perfect couple. "That's not fair. You guys fight like the perfect couple." Eliza and I said at the same time. "Hey Beca, hey zombae." Addi said smiling. I gave her a hug. "See ya later. I have to go to my locker." I said, walking away. 

I got to my locker which was next to an air vent. I heard some noise come from it but just ignored it. I suddenly felt uneasy. As if...someone was watching me. "Must be my imagination." I mumbled to myself. And I walked over to the debate. 

When I got there I stood next to Addi. When Bucky came we cheered. But then Zed came and pushed him out of the way. This time we cheered louder (sorry Bucky). He started his speech but then Bree interrupted him by yelling "werewolves?!" We were confused. But Zed said "um no. Why would we want....WEREWOLVES!!" 

We turned around and saw the werewolves running in. We backed up, but Addison and I were in the front. "Where's the moonstone white hair!" The Alpha yelled. I suddenly felt a weird feeling come over me. Like...I needed to get closer to her. I just stared at her for a few moments until Addi made me snap out of it. "Bex." she whispered nervously. Another wolf said "Our razor sharp claws will gut them and splatter their blood!" We moved back more. "Too much?" she asked. I nodded. The wolves got ready to attack but then a wolf boy whispered something to the Alpha. And she said "Wolves. Stand down." and they did. "Sorry. We wolves so admire your town and were wondering if we could.....join your school." She said smiling. "They can't join our school." Bucky said. After he said that I found myself glaring at him. Everyone looked at me in surprise. Even I looked surprised. "Well technically the forbidden forest is part of the school district." Coach explained. 

"Sooo.....Welcome to Seabrook!" Addi said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me over with her. She smiled and waved her pom pom. She elbowed me to say something. "Hi. I'm Rebecca Buchanan but everyone calls me Becky. It's nice to meet you!" I said. Then I looked over at and gave her look that said 'happy?' she smiled and nodded.