Date?!

After class I went to go hang out with Zed and Eliza.  We were walking to a cafe and then saw the wolves. I tried to pay attention to Zed but I felt three pairs of eyes on me. Zed looked at me and whispered "They're looking at you." I gave him a look that said 'I know'. I ignored the urge to turn around until I couldn't anymore. I finally turned around and walked over to the werewolves. Wyatt, Willa, and Wynter all looked at me smiling brightly. "We want you to meet us at the edge of the forbidden forest at 6:30 okay?" Willa whispered. I nodded. 

I walked home and put on a cute outfit:

                                                                          ^outfit and hair^

                                                                          ^outfit and hair^

I walked to the edge of the forest to find my mates waiting for me. They looked at me lovingly. Wyatt picked me up bridal style and started walking to.....Wherever they were taking me. I looked surprised when they put me down in a beautiful clearing in the forest. I smiled as we started talking. I smiled when I noticed the position I was in. I was sitting in Wyatt's lap with Willa and Wynter leaning on me. 

We got out of that position and laid down on the floor. I admired the stars as my mates smiled at my starstruck face. "The stars are so pretty...." I mumbled. "But your prettier." Willa said. I blushed. "So are you...all of you." I said. It was their turn to blush this time.  It was getting late so they brought me to my house. I kissed their cheeks. "I'll see you tomorrow at school, I love you bye." I said before walking inside. I put on my PJ's and went to sleep. All I could dream about, was the date.