Possessiveness?

I was walking to school with Zed, Eliza, and Bonzo like usual. As we were walking past the werewolves I saw my mates give me disapproving looks. I stopped and told my friends I'd meet up with them later. They looked confused but nodded.

 I turned to look at the werewolves. "What was that all about?" I asked them. "Well you see....." Wynter started. "We don't want you around anybody but us." Wyatt and Willa finished. "What?!" I asked in shock. They smirked and Willa said "Wolves." At that command two of the wolves grabbed my arms and took me to class.

After class we went to lunch. "Hey Becky!" Zed called. I turned to look at him. He smiled at me. "We saved you a seat!" Eliza said. I turned my body to face them and was about to walk over to them, when Wyatt to my hand. "Ah, ah, ah. Remember what we said babe~" he said smirking. I looked at him with a nervous look on my face. And he pulled me toward the wolves' table. 

He put me in the looking away from everybody, the seat in between Willa, Wynter, and himself. I looked down sadly. 'I really wanted to sit with my friends. Today is one of the two days of the week I get to sit with them...' I thought. 

I noticed that Wyatt was giving me a weird looked. Then I looked at Wynter and Willa an noticed they had that look too. It looked loving and kind. But it had something else too. It looked kind of creepy to be honest. It looked......obsessive. And their smiles just made them look creepier. 

"I-I'm gonna go to the b-b-bathroom...." I said getting up. "We'll come too." Wynter and Willa said. They held my hands and escorted me to the bathroom. They waited outside the door as I thought. 'I thought that having mates would be great!' I thought. 'But this is just getting creepy...' 

Wynter knocked on the door and asked "Sweetie are you done yet?" Then Willa said "Wynter! We have plenty of time, don't rush her!" 

"A-actually I-I am d-done..." I said stepping out of the bathroom. They smiled lovingly when they saw me, while I just smiled awkwardly. "C'mon Wyatt is waiting~" Willa said. 

We got back to the cafeteria. I zoned out for a while until I heard, "Let's find the moonstone and get out of this awful town." 

I looked up "But if you leave then you won't be with anymore." I whispered. "Awe sweetheart, did you really think we'd leave you? Of course not! When we leave we'll just take you with us~" Wyatt said smirking. "Then we'll just turn you into a werewolf...." he started. "And we'll together forever." he whispered in my ear. 

He and the other wolves smirked at me. I just looked down and held back my tears. He sensed my sadness and said "Awe don't be sad. Just think of all the fun we'll have together~ All four of us~" he whispered.