Eddie, My Love [Pt. 3]

After a while Richie knocked on the door to be let in when he heard Myra yell that it's open. He pushed the door open finding Myra shaving off Eddie's excuse of a beard. Richie noticed his bag was missing from beside the door as he was about to question when-

"I put your belongings in the guest bedroom, I also had your coat dry cleaned"

"My coat?" Richie leans against the island in the kitchen curious as Myra slipped.

"Fuck Myra-" Eddie retracts back resting his hand on his cheek feeling the blood. "You need to be careful!"

Richie immediately grabbed the dish towel and placing it on his cheek before getting elbowed away by Myra. He took a few steps back as Myra checks the cut to see if the bleeding has stopped which it did but no thanks to the wife.

"You should be glad you don't need stitches. Can't have anymore scars on my Ed bear" Myra smiles as Eddie watches Richie fake vomit to the pet name making Eddie laugh.

Myra shot around seeing Richie leaning against the the island staring back at her.

"The bathroom is down the hall. Can you get the first aid kid?"

"Yeah" Richie leaves the two to get what was asked for.

Richie enters the bathroom looking around before opening the cabinet leading to the sink finding a giant box that was the first aid kit.

"Damn. I thought Eddie was the intense hypochondriac for knowing too many diseases. Guess...I was wrong" Richie didn't know what exactly to grab as everything was confusing to him.

As Richie comes back with the first aid kit. Myra immediately ripped it out of his hands before helping Eddie. Eddie looked at Rich from the corner of his eye seeing his hesitation to even be near the two. He seemed afraid of Myra.

"The guest room is the first door down the hall on the right. I put your bag in there since it was a tripping hazard"

"Gotcha...Thanks...Mrs. K" Richie frowns heading to the guest room leaving the Kaspbraks alone.

"Myra be nice-"

"I'm not going to listen to you Eddie"

"But Myra-"

"You were stabbed. Doing who knows what back in Maine. You still don't talk about it with me. So I don't have to be nice to any of those losers you call friends." Myra frowns putting the bandage on his cheek before kissing it to make it feel better.

"I'm going to ask if he needs anything on my way to our room" Eddie slowly got up as Myra frowns letting him do so only for the sole reason of him going to bed right after.

Eddie slowly approaches the guest room looking in through the crack as he notices Richie in tears. He frowns wanting to hug his best friend but he listened into to understand why.

"Fuck...Rich calm down. He's fine...he's fine" Richie takes a deep breath suddenly choking up on his tears. "Fuck. He's fine...he's alive. H-He's....he here's...he's not under Neibolt...he's safe...fuck he's safe" he sat down on the bed taking his glasses off wiping away his tears. "He's going to recover...he's going to be perfect..just like how he always been...so calm down Richard..."

Eddie knocks on the door startling Richie to rapidly wipe away the tears and put his glasses back on. He turns toward the door watching Eddie push the door open.

"Need anything before I call it a night?"

"Damn Eds. Going to bed early?"

"It's 9pm Rich"