Stan the Man [Pt. 2]

A few days went by as Stan suddenly became radio silent along with Richie.

Ben: Hey how are you doing?

Bill: what do you mean

Ben: I can't check up on my family?

Bill: Right right. Okay. I'm okay

Ben: That's a like

Bill: Don't make me kick your ass

Ben: I'm sorry I'm sorry, but you know I'd like the truth more than lies. So if something is on your mind? You can always call

Bill: Thanks Ben

Ben: Of course 💞 Also Bev threatens to murder me if we don't hang out during the holidays when we have time off. Just because we spent 27 years apart doesn't mean we can't take advantage of the now

Bill: You could always text that to the group chat

Ben: Beverly is already on top of that lol

Ben's happiness can always lighten a mood. But sometimes Bill wishes he could have that similar happiness. With his losers. With Stan.

Himself.

Bill brought himself up from his couch in his trailer to go onto set and check on the scenes being recorded. He stood in the back along with a few other personnel keeping an eye on how they portray his book. Bill wants it to be spot on but his judgement is a tad clouded with what's going on at the moment.

"Mr. Denbrough, someone is here asking for you" One of the many interns states as Bill felt his heart pounding hoping for someone in particular but he needs to calm down.

As Bill heads back to his trailer after being detoured to grab the notes on the newest written scenes. He opens it finding Patty.

"Um-"

"I'm sorry for being unexpected"

"It's fine Patricia, I'm honestly confused on how you found me" Bill frowns setting down the folders on the counter before sitting beside her.

"You're William Denbrough. You practically are a celebrity. You have quite the fanbase on Twitter that knows where you are most of the time" Patty sounded like a stalker in that moment but Bill knew what she was getting at. "I was hoping Stanley was with you"

"He's with one of our friends in New York, I haven't heard much from him yet" Bill frowns as they both felt a pain in their chest for the same reason. "Are you here to talk about what happened or"

"William, I made a mistake and I know how much Stanley means to you. Romantically and platonically. But-"

"You still have that lingering feeling...before all of this happened" Bill frowns as he got up from the couch to get himself water. Space.

"I don't want to be the reason you two split in any way. Because before you came to watch over Stan he wouldn't shut up about you. And yes I moved on but that didn't last for all I was thinking about was Stan.."

"Why are you telling me all of this and not Stan...when it's his feelings that you'd want to completely know"

"Your friend Richie told me he was the one that texted me on Stan's phone pretending to be Stan. It was believable for a comedian who jokes about mothers for a career but I didn't know if Stan would've said the same thing or kept quite" Patty frowns taking her phone out and showing Bill the messages as he leaned against the wall. "I wanted to talk to him while I was in town. But it took him forever to text me back and his friend had a conversation with me like that"