R+E [END]

Ben and Bev's wedding finally arrived! Well—The party first!
Stan the Man was Ben's best man and Eddie was the blushing maid of honor. So the two planned the party together since it was a Losers Club party plus Patty. But hey, she's one of the losers too. Richie also came home or well to Nebraska a week before the party was set in stone. All the losers arrived the same week Richie did. But they all got hotels since Ben's family was staying at their place.

"So the bride is hiding out in my room. Away from the Hanscom family" Richie laughs sitting with Patty in the lobby waiting for the others to join them.

"His family loves her don't they?"

"Of course! But yknow. Mama Hanscom can be consuming a bit"

Patty laughs a bit. "My mother loves Stanley and since his mother wasn't around she danced with him. Y'know the mother of the groom dances with the groom? By any chance do you know who's dancing with the bride?"

"All Bev told me. Was I'd know at the reception."

"Hm. Interesting" Patty smiles before lighting up instantly indicating that Stan is approaching the two. Along with him Mike and Bill.

"Eddie is grabbing Bev and Ben, then we can go" Stan smiles stealing a kiss from Patty before sitting beside her.

Eddie stood outside of Richie's room waiting for Beverly after texting her that it's time to go. Ben had stumbled out before her which gave off the immediate impression that they did shit in Richie's hotel room. Richie's. Hotel. Room.

"How are you going to explain this to Trashmouth?"

"You saw nothing..." Ben laughs a bit fixing his shirt. "Besides...it's still early enough for house keeping to sweep through. Just uh. Left a tip for what happened"

"How the fuck are we going to explain to Rich that we broke the lamp—" Bev shuts herself up staring at Eddie who gave the two a disgusted look before laughing it off.

"Have fun explaining that to Rich" Eddie states getting a head start to the elevator as Bev smacked Ben's shoulder for not warning her that he was waiting for them.

Now this party was somewhat like the reunion from back at the Jade of Orient. Only difference is they're alive and no longer in debt to the cosmic turtle in the sky for giving them IT. This may be in celebration to Ben and Bev but they told their honorables that they didn't want to make their small party of eight a big fuss. They wanted to have a meal and drinks with their friends/immediate family. They've been through enough hell and want to enjoy every minute of life with their friends.

The Losers Club are family. That'll never change.

On the way into the restaurant, Eddie felt someone pull him back and he knew it was Rich since he didn't pass him. He straightened up as Richie felt an old weight on his chest return looking at Eddie for a moment. Not finding the exact words. Eddie stepped closer to Richie feeling him instantly place his arms around the shorter one's waist keeping him there.

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you apologizing? What for this time?"

"..."

"Richie...I'm alive" Eddie states resting his hands on his face. "I'm alive. We're alive. There's no more fucking clown to tear us apart. There's nothing standing in our way"

"I know...god I know" Richie says resting his forehead against Eddie's feeling his hands remove from his face soon his arms were around his neck afterward.

Wait

Wait for the dawn my dear

Wait till the sun gets here...