Frozen Memories [Pt. 1]

•Bill Denbrough•

"FINALLY ALL OF YOU ARE HERE" Bev groans early in the morning as she made all of the Losers except Patty because....she's her favorite and she's already got her dress. To get up early so that they can finally get fitted for what Bev has made for them.

"Why are we even awake this early when your studio doesn't even open till 10?"

"Rich. You forgot the great detail in that sentence" Bev smiles drinking her coffee as Richie looks at Stan and Eddie confused.

"Richie are you really this stupid?" Stan scoffs catching a laugh from Bill and Mike.

"It's her studio dumbass. She gets to do whatever she wants" Eddie rolls his eyes drinking his cup of coffee glancing over at Rich again before looking back at his cup.

"Anyway! Thanks Eddie, but besides stating that obvious fact to the lovely but oblivious comedian. I want to get measurements in so you guys can finally have your suits SO I CAN FINISH PLANNING WITH PATTY"

"She gets to steal your wife more often huh?" Bill jokes watching Stan nod laughing.

"But hey. She loves Bev so it's a win win for them"

"But a lose lose for you?"

"As long as I get to sleep with her in my arms. I could care less" Stan smiles as Bill took a minute to process that.

——

"You're so small Bill"

"Shut up Stan"

Stan laughs as he enjoys being the little spoon but would much rather be holding Bill in his arms then being the mama koala with its little one clinging on.

"What's going to happen when Eddie is back on his feet?"

"Probably still pine after Richie and vise versa. The two are idiots"

"Love struck idiots"

"True..."

"Like us right?"

"Of course Bill" Stan moves to face Bill before kissing him lovingly as Bill held onto him during it.

He loves this...

——

"R-Right" Bill smiles before grabbing his coffee and leaving the kitchen for a minute.

Stan frowns watching him leave and before he could go confront him, Richie had already followed Bill out. He stood there frozen in his thoughts wondering how he was...feeling.

——

"Clearly you don't understand"

"Understand what Stan? You're leaving me. You l-lead me on."

"Understand that I was married-"

"So was I-"

"I was happy without you—"

Bill frowns feeling the old overwhelming emotion that once took him over during the death of his younger brother. So he left and processed.

——

"You alright Billiam?"

"Y-Yeah"

"That's a lie. Clearly"

"How?"

"You don't stutter as often as you did as a kid. The only time you do so is when you're feeling a certain way. Now yeah. You can feel like shit and stutter or be nervous and stutter. But don't make me play the guessing game here"