Frozen Memories [Pt. 2]

[A/N: Yeah. I'm putting it in the beginning instead of the end. Regardless. The frozen memory part one and two are focusing strictly on the main ship Reddie and the past ship Stenbrough. Plus. I'm currently finished with my first year of college, so I'll have a lot of free time and more/new works will be published. Thanks for reading <3]

•Stanley Uris•

——

This hospital is cold...why is it..so fucking cold

Stan opened his eyes slowly looking around and his first thought was

Shit...Does this mean I have to go home...?

He brought himself up wincing to the pain in his arms looking down at the heavy bandages. He slides himself up crossing his legs putting his arms palms up in his lap.

"Shit..."

"Shit-"

Stan looks up locking eyes with the horror writer who held a latte in one hand and one of his noted up books in the other. He frowns watching Bill drop everything before immediately embracing Stan in his hospital bed. Instead of pushing him off Stan felt overwhelmed and started balling as he returned the hug.

"Thought you died on me..."

"Thought I did..."

"We did it Stan. W-We got I-It man"

Stan couldn't help but smile as the tears continued to roll down his cheeks.

——

Stan put on his suit checking himself out in the mirror as Mike approaches behind him resting a hand on his back.

"Need something Mikey?"

"How are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just checking up on you Stan, like I used to do"

——

Stan found himself hiding out in the synagogue after the blood oath keeping his hand hidden from anyone who bothers to come in. He flinches when he heard the main doors push open.

"Stan?" Mike calls out holding a first aid box in his hands. "I saw you run once...you were out of the barrens...thought you'd need a hand.."

"Mike please...just leave"

Mike frowns following the voice.

"Come on. I have bandages. Let me patch up your hand" Mike says as he stops by the altar. "Well, the blood oath is meant to just...scar? I don't know. Ben probably knows more about that stuff than I do"

"Mike...I'm not asking again"

"Stan" Mike frowns finding Stan under the podium.

"Leave me alone..."

"No"

"why..."

"Because. I've been alone for too long and I know the feeling. So I'm not going to let you be alone. Now come on" Mike sat down in front of him taking out everything he'd need. "Let me help patch up your hand"

——

"Is it bad that I'm anxious for this wedding?"

"You're not the one getting married Stan"

"No I understand that Mike. Just..." Stan frowns turning to Mike expecting him to know but Richie and Bev were the only ones to know about what happened between him and Bill. "I'm afraid Bill will hate me for the rest of my life for what I did. By picking Patty"