4

Justin's Pov.

I look at both of them seriously. "I'm just kidding guys go have fun but manda im staying over tonight but I'll be home around 1am."I say smiling while walking inside.

Amanda's Pov.

I shake my head at justin and walk to my car dragging Dani by the hand. "So where are we going bestie?" I see him look hurt for a sec before shaking it off. "The mall?" He states. "Sure" I smile since it's only a 5 minute drive. While I'm driving I had an idea. "Dani i have an idea. What if we travel somewhere for my birthday?"

"I would manda but I have to stay with Anna and Tyler since mom and dad aren't home untill Tyler birthday and we also planned on going out as a family for his birthday. But other wise I would but why don't you go alone." He says annoyed of my idea

I pull into the mall parking lot and park. "Yeah i think I might go alone  then. I was thinking going to North Carolina  for  2  or  3  months ?  " I say as a question ignoring that he got annoyed. "2 or 3 months? Are you crazy? What the fuck are you gonna do over there? You have no place to stay, no friends or family. You have no reason to stay over there for so long." He exclaims angrily.

"Why in the world are you getting mad. I've been stuck here in Washington for 13 fucking years im turning 18 for God's sakes. I speak English and Spanish, I spent 5 years in Mexico, then moved here. Why can't I go visit somewhere new. Also for your information, when my grandma and grandpa got divorced my grandpa moved to North Carolina and now the house there is mine he always wanted me to visit and now is want to. Such a damn best friend for supporting my actions." I exclaim.

"I am being a best friend and supporting your actions manda. But 3 months there's nothing to do over there just stay here where you have somewhat friends actions d can be with people who love  you. " He says. I just look at him before looking down. "Thank you for making me change my mind Daniel. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to North Carolina and I'm staying over there for a year. And it's Amanda for you. Now get out".

"This is fucking bullshit" he says before storming out of my car and walking home which is sadly next to mine. I shake my head and speed home not caring about police or the speed limit.

~skip untill I'm home and done packing ~

It was 10 pm and I was planning on waking up at 6 am to drive to North Carolina  since it was about a 5 hour drive. I changed into pj's and decided to post a pic of my many suitcases on instagram.

 I changed into pj's and decided to post a pic of my many suitcases on instagram

A

A.manda.j: I'm moving to North Carolina for a year! Surprise. And for my birthday as well. Anyone know someone who lives in NC and is down to hang for my birthday and Nd wants to be my best friend?

I smile and laugh as my likes and comments blow up. I read through them forgetting that Mr. Beast lives in NC.

@/User1: omg @/MrBeast lives in NC hopefully you guys meet

@/User2: omg @/MrBeast and you have to meet

@/Chandlerhallow: rich much? Let me have one of your bags and I'll give you some gushers?

@/christhememegod: I'm down to hand check dms I sent you my number

@/user3: @/MrBeast please meet her she's a model and is beautiful 

@/MrBeast: I've been summoned. Ha but oooh we should meet up when you get to NC I'll dm you address so you can come over when you finish unpacking

I gasped forgetting that Chandler  and Chris both followed me on instagram and forgetting the lived in NC with Jimmy. I try not to fan girl and realized my outfit for tomorrow, a black Mr. Beast shirt that has beast on it that I made into a crop top and black tights with black and white low top vans.

I just smile and place my bags in the truck of my car and the back seat. ( car in pic at top of page) and go back inside and plug my phone in setting my alarm for 5am and falling asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys I know it took a while for me to update but after my last update but I had to pay attention to school and then my phone broke but thank God for more technology I'm able to update. This chapter imp dates all over the place but hey I got Jimmy in this so it's fine right? No. Okay. But it's hope you enjoy this chapter and I  working on the next chapter tonight as well. I'll probably have it up later today or tomorrow morning.