26

Amanda's pov.

We got to my house and we sat down and she started explaining. "I'm sorry I really didnt know you guys were still together. When he called me he didnt sound drunk or anything so I thought maybe I could talk with him. I promise I've changed over the months it was wrong for me to try and use him for money. So I thought this was my chance to try and get him back a-" she was explaining but I cut her off.

"And you can have him." I said trying not to cry. "I dont want him. Hes a dick for doing what he did to you. I'm sorry but maybe we can start over and be friends? Its fine if you dont want t-" she said. "I would love to maddy. It's not your fault he did what he did" I smile at her

~skip 2 years~

It's been 2 years since jimmy and I broke up. Chandler and the guys still talk to me but they've been distant lately. I'm currently setting jazmime who is now 2 down for her nap and smile as she falls asleep instantly. I headed downstairs of my house and hear a knock on the door. "Who is it?"

I walk to the door and open it while fixing my shirt. The person doesnt answer me and just hugs me tightly. "Um who are you and why are you hugging me?" I say patting the person's back knowing it's a guy. "I'm sorry it was an instinct I wanted to see if we can talk..." the person said who I immediately recognized as jimmy. He stopped hugging me and looked at me.

"Fine we can Jimmy "I say looking at him. "And i didnt mean to be rude but i didnt see who you were when i opened the door." I explain. "I get it its fine."he assures. "Um come in you can go to the living room. I'll get us some drinks."i say as i walk to the kitchen and hear him walk to the livingroom. I grab a water and a juice box and walk to the livingroom sitting across from Jimmy and set the water infront of him and slowly sip my juice box.

"A juice box?" He questions laughing a bit. I nod "well I'm 22 raising a 2 year old who loves juice boxes so might as well enjoy one"i smile a bit looking down. "Hows jaz?" He asked looking down. "Shes fine I just set her down for a nap" I nod trying not to make it awkward. "I'm sorry amanda....I know what I did was wrong and I've hated myself ever since I understand if your still

Mad. I would be too. But I couldnt go another day without seeing you. For the past year and a half I always come up to your door and try to talk to you but I was scared you wouldnt want to talk to me anymore" he explained sadly. "I forgive you jimmy" I say softly looking at him with a small smile.

"But I can't take you back jimmy....you have to gain the trust you lost from me but I would love to be friends again" I look at him buting my lip nervously. He sighs but smiles. "Its fine I get it I broke your trust and I would love to gain it back by being friends" he says looking at me.

I smile widely and run towards him and hug him tightly. "I missed you so much jim" i felt him hug back tightly. "I missed you too manda" he says softly. We stayed like that for a few minutes untill jaz cried and it came from the baby moniter and I quickly pull away.

"Its been 10 minutes she usually sleeps for about an hour" I say before running up with jimmy behind me. We run into the room to see jaz crying with her arm sticking out of the crib. "Shes stuck again, I need to buy her a new bed" I mumble to myself.

"What do you mean stuck again?" Jimmy asked. "She usually turns in her sleep and sticks her arm out if the crib and cant put it back in so she cries for my help." I explain as I get her arm unstuck and carry her. "I can buy her a new bed" jimmy says smiling.

"I cant have you do that but can I ask if you can take care of her for about an hour while I go buy her one? I've been trying to go huy her one but jaz always tends to waddle away and get out her car seat so I dont go out much." I say hoping he'd say yes.

"Of course I can she is my daughter as well. But let me buy It I'll give you the money please. Its the least i can do but I thought the guys were helping you with jaz" he insist. I sigh but smile looking at him. "Fine but only if you stay and let me make you dinner.... oh they dont talk to me much anymore they only visit once a month." I say looking down frowning and hold a sleepy jaz.

Jimmy takes jaz away from me and takes out about 2000 dollars out of his pocket."here for the bed and buy yourself something. I'll take care if jaz take as long as you want. I'll talk to the guys about them not talking to you anymore. I dont know why they did that" he says looking at me.

"Jimmy this is to much I only need about 200 or 300 for the bed. I dont need anything for myself I promise. But not it's fine if they dont want to talk to me. I'm kind of used to it." I say. "Nope go shopping for a few hours take my car I'll take care of jaz. Have fun." He smiles kissing my head and pushing me towards the front door after we walked downstairs.

"Fine I'll be back in 3 hours max. I'll take 2 hours finding the bed for jaz"i laugh and kiss Jimmy's cheek and jaz head before leaving.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wowwww I wrote 1050 words for this chapter! I'll keep trying to make them longer than 700 words! Hopefully you guys like it! Also I'm thinking of making a new boof after this one. Would you guys be interested in a Karl Jacob's story? Also I'll be ending this book soon maybe a few more chapters about 4 or 5 chapters! - Mayraa