19

~skip 4 months~

Amanda's pov.

I am now 6 months pregnant. Chris and chandler are the only people who know the gender of the baby. I realized that my stomach is really big for 6 months but I just shake it off maybe I'm also gaining weight. Today was the day of my baby's gender reveal that chris and chandler planned for us.

I was looking for clothes to change into. I finally found some clothes but I decided to wear grey tennis shoes instead of heels.

 I finally found some clothes but I decided to wear grey tennis shoes instead of heels

I walk downstairs to wear everyone else was. By everyone else I mean jimmy,Chris,chandler, jake, Garrett, ethan, and some other new crew members that I have to meet. "Guys it's time for the reveal" Chris yells making his thick accent sound even thicker.

We all go outside and see chris and chandler holding a base ball and a soccer ball. "You guys need to kick these and we will find out the gender." Chandler says smiling. I look at them with a serious face. "Really guys?" I say. "I'm just kidding I'm a soccer player I can still kick it." I laugh as chandler hands me the soccer ball and chris gives jimmy the base  ball.

"On three. One two three." Chris yells. Jimmy and I both kick the ball at the same time. During the check ups the doctor would just tell us if the baby is healthy because we didn't want to know the gender of it. Once we kicked it pink and blue dust went flying everywhere.

I stand there shocked and look at jimmy. Jimmy looks at me and hugs e tightly but carefully. "Omg were having twins."I say happily hugging back. That explains my giant stomach. Omg I can't believe that I'm having twins.

We pull away and go hug the guys. They all congratulate jimmy and I before we all go back to eat and dance around.

~skip till the next day~

It was noon and my manager flew out to have a meeting with me in about 2 hours. I was already dressed and was making myself a smoothie to drink.

 I was already dressed and was making myself a smoothie to drink

"Hey babe. Where are you going so dressed up."Jimmy says walking in  while kissing my cheek. "Remember I said my manager flew out here because we needed to have a meeting about modeling." I respond as he nods "right I forgot." He laughs.

I finish my smoothie and turn around to look at him. "I love you jimmy." I say making him smile. "I love you too amanda" he says leaning down to kiss me. We were making out when we hear a thick accent yell. "Awwww." We pulled away and laugh a bit. "You ruined their moment dumbass" Chandler says smacking chris on the head.

I laugh. "It's fine guys I had to go anyway bye jimmy. Bye chris. Bye chandler." I say kissing their cheeks and walking out to drive to the restaurant my manager and I will have the meeting.

Jimmys pov.

"Where is she going dressed so fancy ?" Chris says looking at me and sitting down while chandler raids my pantry. "Her manager flew down because they were going to have a meeting about Amanda's modeling." I respond. Chris nods and says "Want food?" Making me nod. "I'll be back" he says before leaving.

~skip 3 hours~

It was currently 5pm and amanda still wasn't back I texted her and called her but it went straight to voicemail. I was getting worried but realized she was with her manager which calmed me down a bit. All I have to do is wait till she gets bavk.

~skip another 3 hours~

It was 8pm and I was really worried I was about to go look for her when a car pulled into the driveway. I stood up and walked to the door as she walks in. "Where were you?" I ask her making her jump. "The restaurant got full of fans and we ended up having a quick meet and greet that lasted a long while." She said.

She was lying. She wasn't fully telling the truth. "Look me in the eyes and tell me your not lying."I say looking into her eyes.

Amanda's pov.

Fuck he knows I'm not fully telling the truth. I look I to his eyes. "Fine fine I did have a meet an greet because the meeting ended at 3 and fans didn't leave until 6 but Daniel showed up at the restaurant and we stayed talking for a while before a came back" I say looking at him.

"Whyd you lie? You could be just told me that" he says a little hurt. "I'm sorry I thought you would've got mad at me since Dani used to like me before I left Washington." I say truthfully. "Babe I trust you there is no reason for me not to trust you. I forgive you for lying to me okay." He says kissing me softly.

I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls arms way before picking me up and sitting me on the couch with him beside me. "I love you jimmy. You're the best thing that happened to me yet." I say smiling. "I love you too babe" he say smiling.

He leaned down and takes my shirt off knowing im wearing a sports bra under my shirt. He kisses my stomach repeatedly. "Hey babe?" I say looking at him. He hums looking at me. "Do you want to paint on my stomach?" I smile making him nod repeatedly. "Okay my paint is in the storage closet go bring it." I laugh as he runs to go get the paint.

I pull my jeans down a bit so it's under my stomach. He comes back with the paint. "Surprise me" I laugh. And lean my head back. "Okay I'll tell you when I'm done" he said pouring cold paint on my stomach and spreading it with my soft sponge brushes.

I go on my phone and scroll through insta. After about 5 minutes jimmy tells me he's done. I make him take a picture so I can see it. "I must really love you to let you draw a damn poké ball." I laugh. "You told me to surprise you and I like Pokémon so yeah." He laughs.

"Yeah yeah" I laugh and post the picture on instagram.

A.manda.j

♡ by chandlerhallow, christhememegod, natalienoel, Daviddobrik, and 2

♡ by chandlerhallow, christhememegod, natalienoel, Daviddobrik, and 2.8m others..

So I haven't been posting for 6 months and here's why. Many of you found out today at my meet and greet that I had today. I haven't posted on social media for 6 months because I'm pregnant! I'm currently 6 months pregnant with twins, a lovely bay boy and a lovely baby girl, and I let poor jimmy paint on my giant stomach and he paints me as a damn pokéball. He should be happy I love him.

Comments.

@/mrbeast: you said surprise you and I did😂

@/Daviddobrik: I want to be a god father of your baby boy.. I called it

@/chandlerhallow: I call the second god father of your baby girl

@/natalienoel: ooooooh Yay I get to look for baby clothes now.

More comments..tap to load more.