12

Amanda's Pov.

~skip 6 months~

It's been 6 months since the day I ran out from Jimmys house. He's been ignoring me for 6 months and got a girlfriend named Maddy. I'm not gonna lie it hurts because I still like him. I have been in NC for 9 months now only 3 more months before I go back to Washington for a 2 weeks while I finish packing the rest of my clothes and bring my dog since my friend justin is taking care of him.

I was currently laying in bed posting on instagram. When I hear 4 voices in my kitchen. I couldn't figure out who the 4th voice was so I just call out, "Chris, Jake, Chandler, don't eat all my food and tell the other person to not eat all of it either.

A.manda.j

♡ liked by, Chandlerhallow, Christhememegod, Jaketheviking, and 998k more

Trust me it hurts like hell.
Comments disabled.

I didn't hear a response so I fix my tube top and start walking downstairs. "Guys remind me why I gave you guys a key to my house." I say walking into the kitchen not realizing the guys brought jimmy with them and going straight to the fridge.

(Just without the Jean jacket)

"Manda Chandler ate your gushers." Chris says as I turn around. "He ate wh-" I stop mid sentence and realize Jimmy is also here. "Oh. Hi." I say bluntly crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Ooh have fun getting out of this." Jake chandler and chris say before leaving the kitchen.

"I'm sorry manda for ignoring you it was stupid of me." He says looking at me while I keep a straight face. "A sorry isn't gonna kill it Jimmy. You ignored me for 6 months and literally said your job is more important than your friend. You should know that I've stopped going out because I was so hurt that you ignored me. Then you go off to your so called better than me girlfriend.

I'm not gonna go on just yelling at you. I'm happy for you but a sorry isn't gonna kill you throwing me off to the side and acting like I don't exist. I'm happy for you and Maddy. If you want me to be friends with you I'm gonna need a better apology." I say slightly yelling at jimmy.