28

Amanda's pov.

Its been 30 minutes since Jimmy called and now in currently paying still at zoomies just as Jimmy walked in. I grab my bags and walk over to him. "Hey jim"i smile and karl was at Starbucks. "Hey manda where's karl?" He asked.

"Hes getting me coffee, why?" I say confused while going to kiss his cheek. He moves away which shocked me."You should tell me when your leaving next time. I was worried sick." He was lying and I can tell. "Oh really? And since when do you tell me when you're leaving?" I say looking at him annoyed.

"Because you tell me that I do t have to tell you!" He exclaims while getting mad. "Alright first, of all dont get mad at me. Second, if I tell you that then you should do the same to me. Third, I know you weren't worried. You're jealous of karl. Fourth, you're here because you think I will cheat on you with karl. Do you not trust me?" I say hurt and looks at him, "you know what dont answer that. I'll see you at home." I say mad and hurt as he grabs my hand and spins me around.

"Dont walk away from me." Jimmy says mad and holds my wrist tightly. "Alright let me go" I respond pulling my arms away. Before I can look at jimmy he does what I thought he wouldnt do... i gasped and hold my cheek and tear up. "M-manda I'm sorry i didnt mean to do that.... I'm sorry please..." he begs as he pulls his hand away right after he slapped me as hard as he can.

"Leave me alone. Just go home already Jimmy." I say crying softly and quickly rush to karl and drag him to my car. "What's wrong? What happened " karl says worried has he lifts my face to see Jimmy's hand print on my cheek. "Who did this?" He says mad as I cry softly and hug him tightly after dropping my bags on the ground.

"Jimmy hit me, he was jealous of us hanging out" I sob into his chest. "Come on were going to go pack you a bag and were staying at chandlers" karl says softly as he sits me in the car and puts the bags in the car. I buckle myself in as he gets in and starts driving.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
403 words.
.
.
A/n
.
Heyyyy I've been gone for so long! I'm sorry, I've really been trying to update but last year I had a summer job, I started my senior year!, i got busy with school, i had to sign up for college, and i graduated high school! I'm sorry for the long wait but I'm back! And I'll be starting a new chapter rn as this is published! Wow that's crazy i have 12k reads! You guys are amazing! ~ Mayraa