14

Amanda's Pov.

I woke up and felt someone's arm around me I look behind me to see that Jimmy had his arms around me. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 5:30 in the after noon. I slept another 7 hours and look at jimmy and start poking his face. " Jimmy wake up." I see he doesn't wake up and I slowly take his arm off of me and slide out of bed and walk downstairs throwing my hair into a ponytail.

When I get downstairs I see chandler is awake as well. "Hey Chandler how'd you sleep?" I smile. "I slept good how about you?"  He responds. "I slept good as well thanks for asking. I'm gonna say hi to the neighbors take the bags down and go get food alright." I look at him as he nods. "Call me when your taking the bags down." He smiles. I nod and walk outside and knock on the neighbors house.

I smile when Tyler opens the door. "Hi Tyler." I smile "omg Amanda what are you doing here?" He says hugging me. "I came to visit, I'm staying for 2 weeks before I go back." I smile pulling away from the hug. "Is anyone else home?" I say. "Oh no Daniel is on tour he left last month and everyone left to go surprise him and I decided to spend my birthday here alone." He smiles sadly

"You can spend mine and yours with me. Tomorrow we are having a movie night at my house for my birthday come over. I'll see you tomorrow tyler."I smile kissing his cheek. "Alright I'll see you tomorrow." He smiles going inside. I smile and walk to my door and open it to hear talking.

"Dude how am I gonna do this? I like Amanda but I have a girlfriend. I never stopped liking Amanda I kind of just went out with Maddy to get over amanda what do I do?" Jimmy says. But before chandler could answer I walk inside. "Hey guys can you help me take the bags down. Please." I smile as then nod and follow me outside.

I open the truck and grab my bag and Chandlers bag. Chandler grabs chris bag and jakes. Jimmy grabs his bag and garret bag. We all head inside and set the bags down. "I'm gonna get food." I say. "Not its fine chandler and I can go.

That way we get to know the place." Jimmy says quickly grabs my keys and takes chandler to go buy food. I sigh and decide to go change. Once I  change I post a pic on instagram.

A.manda.j

♡ by Tylerseavey, jamescharles, mrbeast, and 1m others

Make up your mind before you let your hear speak for you.

Comments disabled

Once I post that I just lay in bed and wait for the guys to get home but while I waited I fell asleep laying in bed.

Jimmys Pov.

Chandler and I were on our way back to Amanda's house. "Dude so what do I do? Should I break up with Maddy?" I say. "I think it's best plus you don't have to believe me but I think Maddy is using you for money. I heard her talking about it on the phone with some person." Chandler says. All I say is oh before pulling into Amanda's drive way.