10

Amanda's Pov.

Chris and I have been skate boarding for a few hours now and it's currently 9pm. "Should we get some food and eat at home?" Chris says while looking as we are close to a McDonald's. "Yeah let's go" I say skating faster and skating into the parking lot jumping over the parking block on the floor.

"Manda be careful you're gonna crash into a pole." Chris calls out. Making me look at the pole and hold on to it so I stop with the skateboard. "Thanks for warning me I would've had a giant bruises on my face and my manager would've killed me." I smile getting off the board and holding it in my hand.

~after ordering and finally at Jimmys house~

"WE'RE BACK AND IN ONE PIECE" I call out with chris following. "I still can't believe you fell and landed straight on your butt." He says in between laughs while walking to the livingroom. "Yeah I fell because you pushed me you big bully." I say pushing him on the couch.

"I thought you were steady no matter what." He says laughing. "I was being sarcastic chris" I groan. Just as I finish this sentence jimmy and chandler walk in from the back yard. "Why are you guys yelling and arguing?"jim says " He pushed me off the skate board after my sarcastic sentence and I landed on my butt and it hurts now. He's not gonna leave me alone about that now." I pout as chandler sits next to me.

"Hey only I can bully her." All three say at one time. I looked at all of them. "I thought you guys loved me I guess not" I say trying not to laugh and fake cry heading to the kitchen.

"Have fun eating. "Chris calls out laughing.

~skip to after we all go home and chandler goes to my house~

I place chris' skate board by the door and start walking up to my room. Chandler follows after me and pushes me on the bed. "is love you manda " he says smiling. "I love you too chandler."i smile looking at him. I grab my phone and post on insta the pic Chris sent me .

A.manda.j

My one and only

My one and only. My king💙💍 I love you chandler. I'm happy I came to NC to meet you.  @/chandlerhallow

@/MrBeast: my favorite couple.

@/christhememegod:thanks for the photo creds

@/User1: I shipped it from the start

@/seaveydaniel: cute. I ship.

@/chandlerhallow: I love you my queen💍💙