23

A/N: Amanda's nick name is may as mentioned in a few chapters back so if I go from may or Amanda you know why!

Amanda's POV.

I smile at them and grab jaz. "I'll be back I'm gonna change her"i say as I walk upstairs and go into the room.

Jimmy's POV.

"Okay babe." I respond and looks at Daniel.  "Shes not gonna be yours for long Jimmy" Dani says. "I had her first and I'll have her back in no time. She doesnt love you" he says while smirking.

"Why else would she move to north Carolina Daniel? To be away from you. If she didnt love me she wouldn't have said yes when I proposed months ago. She does love me" I argue back.

"If she loved you why would she text me saying that she loves me and misses me alot? I dont think that should be something someone's fiancee says to someone right? " he smirks causing me to look down.

"I'll only believe you if you show me proof" I say believing him. I see him pull out his phone and show me his messages with her. "Oh" I say looking down actually believing him.

Dani stands up and looked down at me. "I think it's time for me to go" he says before leaving my house as amanda walks down stairs setting jazmine downing her play pen.  "Dani left? "She asked. "Do you love me?" I ask ignoring her question.

"Of course I do jimmy why do you say that?" She looks at me confused. "Whyd you spam daniel with messages saying you loved him and missed him...whyd you do it?"i say mad looking at her.

"I meant in a friendly way jimmy. Why are you like this?"she says sadly. "Because you told another guy you loved them while you're engaged with me amanda that's why" I yelled at her. "I need you to leave please." I say looking away.

"You think I cheated on you? You know what fine I'll leave and I'm taking my daughter with me" she said mad and crying and grabs jazmine and runs upstairs.

I grab her shoes and phone along with jazmine bottles and place them by the door and just stand there still mad.

Amanda's POV

I run upstairs after everything jimmy told me and grab my charger and alot of jazmines diapers, formula and blankets since I had clothes at my house for her. I walk downstairs holding jazmine and see him with my phone shoes and jazmines bottles.

I put my shoes on grabs my phone and ger bottles with out saying anything. I see him go to kiss jazmines head and I quickly open the door and walk out slamming the door. I walks to the car and buckle her in while crying and get in the Tesla and puts in my address and turn auto pilot on.

"Why does he think so low of me..."I say to myself while crying.

Jimmy's POV

I watch her leave and slide down the door crying. I just sit there crying untill I fall asleep.

Amanda's POV

I get to the house grab my bags and grab a sleeping jazmine and knock on the door and hear footsteps. The door opens and I see chandler. "Hey wh-"he cuts himselfnoff and sees my bags jazmine and sees me crying. "What happened what's wrong?"

He says grabbing jazmines care seat and sets her down while hugging me tightly. "He told me to leave because he thinks I cheated on him." I sob into his chest.

"Cheating? You'd never cheat why would he think that?" He says softly. "Daniel showed him old messages of me saying I loved him and that I missed him but I meant it in a friendly way and he didnt believe me and accused me of cheating...he didnt even try stopping me from leaving " i cry into his chest.

"Oh jimmy" chandler sighs and rubs my back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well how was this chapter? Did you like it? Should I add more drama into it.. met em know what you think!! - Mayy