17

Amanda's pov.

I had woke up the boys since it was 10am and David will be picking us up at noon. I know I could've let them sleep a while longer but these boys take longer than I do to get ready. I'm walking in my room to see jimmy asleep again. I groan. "Baby wake upp" I say laying on him.

"I'm up babe I'm up don't worry. I'll go get ready is the bathroom." He smiles seeing as I just need to change. "I love you" I smile making him stop in his tracks. "You what?" He turns back to me. "I said I love you." I say smiling. He walks towards me and wraps his arms around me and kisses me.

After a few minutes of kissing we pull away. "I love you too" he smiles before going to get ready. You might be confused on why he acted like that when I said I love you. Jimmy and I realized that it was to early in the relationship to say I love you to each other because we weren't sure if we meant it. So we just stuck to saying love you to each other.

I decided it was about time I show him that I really did mean it anddecided to pop the words to him. I start changing and smile. I'm really happy he said it back.

I brush my hair down a bit and add some chapstick and a little bit of sunscreen since we will be walking around

I brush my hair down a bit and add some chapstick and a little bit of sunscreen since we will be walking around. Once I'm done I lay in bed and wait for jimmy and start texting Natalie.

Me: hey nat what you up too?

Nat: watching David go through every piece of his clothes wbu?

Me: waiting for jimmy to get out the bathroom.

Nat: so do you think jimmy and David will get along?

Me: yeah I do. Hopefully they do.

Nat:well I'll let you go because David loves to complain about not having clothes to wear,

Me: bye nat.

I laugh and shake my head setting my phone down.

Jimmys pov.

Chandler had got David's number yesterday and we were all in a groupchat. I was already dressed but I was to busy in the bathroom texting forgetting amAnda was waiting for me.

Me:guys I'm gonna tell you guys one thing but promise you guys won't say anything in the car only when the girls aren't around.

David: of course dude.

Jake:yeah?

Chan: what's up?

Chris: yeah?

Jimmy: I want to go ring shopping today. I'll explain more later

David: alright I can take you guys ring shopping unless the boys want to go somewhere else we can just share locations so we know where we are

Chan: the boys and I will go shopping you guys can go ring shopping.