Day One

If there is one thing that Chloe Zei Dalton is well-known about in their campus, aside from being the best in writing rhyming lyrics and poetic stories, it's her unique aura because every other day she wore different jackets from her closet.

Usually she wears light pink, sky blue, and any other light colored hoodies. She only wears the leather jacket when she haven't done the laundry or when she's feeling gloomy or really doesn't know how she'll handle or interact with anyone at any time.

She's the type of person who does not really expose her skin that much compared to the most girls in their school. It made her stand out, like what Brianna said when they first met in the lockers awkwardly.

And everyone wished that Brianna Red Larsson would compliment them because Brianna is totally THAT popular kid and everyone likes her.

She was not a bitchy person or whatsoever, she's known by everyone in the campus but in their classroom she barely knows anyone, only few friends and her three best friends-and her crush.

She was effortlessly famous and pretty, she does not even need to join the cheerleader squad or any sport, she usually participates in their Music contests, but she stopped when she lose interest and kind of lost her path because she just literally woke up one day and everything did not mean anything to her.

She always had this thought that the reader who will read the story of her life would surely get bored as hell because of the series of dramatic events but fuck that, it's her story. It is her life.

Well, Brianna, on the other hand, is famous as well, but she knows everyone, yet doesn't give a fuck. She fights who she wanna fight. There's one thing that made her look still nice behind this badass gal, she never bullied anyone verbally and through social media. All she do is punch crazy guys who does something wrong towards others, although it is wrong that she punches them on the first place.

Opposite from what Chloe possesses, Brianna is more into Math problems and scientific explanations. She is indeed better with numbers than words, while Chloe is better with words than numbers.

All the guys from their neighborhood and in their school likes her a lot. From her looks and her slender waist and her adorable British accent, she is attractive. She can even have anyone she wants just by smirking at them.

Brianna's POV

I spent the whole damn night scrolling through my feed. Sharing memes, watching people building pools out of clay land. I ate spicy chips and drank diet coke the whole time yet I can't sleep.

I even watched horror movies mostly of possessions and yet I was bored.

I fell asleep just to escape such agony that dear life has been giving to me.

"Wake up Brianna! Mom's taking us to the park!" Brittany says as she jumps on my very comfy fluffy bed, causing me to open my eyes forcefully.

"Get out of my room Brit! I will hit you if you don't get out in three seconds!"

"I love you!" Brit says before running to exit the room with the fear of her cute and fucking nice sister hitting her.

"Brianna we're gonna be late!" Zack, my uncle-well now adoptive parent along with his wife, shouts as he knocks a couple of times on my door.